13 replies to this topic

#1 Mecrutio

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

Hello Mechwarriors.

Eclipse Human Resource Solutions is a brand new unit seeking to grow our operations! We are a North American unit with players currently in the Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern time-zones, and are looking to eventually have a large player base across all NA time-zones.

We would like to participate in both Faction Warfare and Comp play as an Inner Sphere Merc group. To that end we are looking for pilots of any and all skill levels or PSR to help fill out our roster. For CW we will be staying mostly Inner Sphere, though we welcome clan players for comp and pub play.

We are looking to create a fun and relaxed gaming community and so compatibility between our members is a top priority. We will be offering training and help for pilots who wish to improve their skills.

Our play style is fast, aggressive, and close ranged.

Currently Wanted:
Light Pilots: Yes
Medium Pilots: Yes
Heavy Pilots: Yes
Assault Pilots: Yes

Importantly we are also seeking pilots who are interested in leadership positions.

In lore we are a periphery based merc company out of the planet Ethia, 30 light years off the Lyran Commonwealth and FWL border. We are a subsidiary of Eclipse Ironworks Subsidiaries and are used as a test and marketing platform for their products. We are most often employed by the Lyran Commonwealth and Free Worlds League, though will take contracts from across the Inner Sphere. The having/wanting knowledge of lore is not required to join us, but is there for those interested.

You can join our discord channel at: Eclipse Ironworks Subsidiaries
Our units new Twitch Stream can be found here: Eclipse HRS Twitch
Our forum, application form, and discord can all be found here: Eclipse HRS Forum

Feel free to get in touch with myself (Mecrutio) or our co-founder Trashcan Hero for any questions or just to get to know us.

Good Hunting
Mecrutio
CEO of Eclipse HRS

Edited by Mecrutio, 26 July 2017 - 04:01 PM.

#2 Cementi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 779 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:11 PM

Good group of guys that I have gamed with for awhile. Do not let Mecrutio's 10 posts put you off. He knows the game he just does not post here often.

I'll also be joining them as soon as this dirty clan contract comes to an end.

#3 Trashcan Hero

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

Mecrutio, I don't think you've been shilling the in game chat enough. Nah but really, we're good guys and we have fun

#4 Hammer 13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 111 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:32 AM

Glad to join you gentlemen.

I came here to kick butt and chew bubble gum. With a name like Eclipse I figured I'd get some free gum. I'm pretty disappointed that this is not the case. So I guess we will just kick some butt and have some fun.

;-)

#5 Hammer 13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 111 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 July 2017 - 02:19 AM

ECLP continues to seek new and experienced player for Faction Warfare and Competition play.

Come join us!

#6 Hammer 13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 111 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 July 2017 - 07:09 AM

You could join a bigger unit, Eclipse is focusing on quality not quantity.

Don't join the herd, join Eclipse. ECLP

https://eclipsehrs.e...com/recruitment

Edited by Hammer 13, 26 July 2017 - 07:09 AM.

#7 Hammer 13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 111 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:22 AM

Don't let the name or format of our unit fool you, we are serious players with a great sense of humor. If you would like to become an intern with a chance to become a full employee, follow the link.

We are a Merc unit, we fill the gap when invading forces are short on mechs and pilots.

We are Eclipse Human Resource Solutions. A one of a kind unit, looking for one of a kind players. If you are a one of a kind, you should check us out.

https://eclipsehrs.enjin.com/

#8 Hammer 13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 111 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

Our ranks continue to grow, come check us out.

https://eclipsehrs.enjin.com/

#9 Rictusxx

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:33 AM

Good group of peeps here. They have brought another level of enjoyability (not a real word but who cares) to the game. After a couple years of being idle from the game they welcomed me in. The guys n gals of the unit know there stuff.
Glad I'm here. Join us in the fight!

#10 Emily Weiston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 274 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWashington

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:55 AM

I'm having a lot of fun with this unit. What's great about this unit is that the members get to have a say about potential recruits before they join in. I especially like the humor of everyone in the unit, but the unit is serious enough to coordinate together as a team.

#11 pow2009

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 04:01 AM

While I wouldn't say I'm that great of an MWO player, glad to see Eclipse took me in their ranks for faction play. Every game has been a pleasure. I wish I could play more but between school and summer heat im kinda limited on my hours.

Anyone needing a Unit you have come to the right place. Very welcoming leadership who will help you get better.

#12 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:05 PM

Well fought, and done.

#13 Hammer 13

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 111 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:30 AM

We are always happy to have a good fight. Still recruiting.

#14 Chaotic Clyde

• PipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 37 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:07 PM

Hey Eclipse, Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Did some drops with Trashcan Hero that did not go very well, but was fun! Glad to see you all together. Have to drop together sometime.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users