Looking For A Unit

No replies to this topic

#1 karrade85

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Locationwisconsin

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:58 AM

Not sure where to post this so I have selected a couple spots in the forums to see what kinda response I get.

I'm looking for an active group/clan to join with a good player base online during my times.

I'm a former CWI member thinking about diving back into this game but I've found the player base in my primetimes low so I wanna see if I can find a group better suited for me. I played a lot in 2015 through January of 2016 when my laptop died and ended my MWO career.

I had a lot of fun playing this game but was always on a cheap 300 dollar laptop that got me low teen to mid teen frame rates. This caused me a bit of a disadvantage but as I said I still had fun and learned to work with it.

Now I have a new rig and I was thinking about coming back to MWO, I tested out my new PC the other day and frame rates are over a hundred with the worst drop at about 59. Needless to say I was excited although I was a bit rusty remembering controls and things have changed as well in the game. Still I played a few matches and had couple of kills and some 500 plus damage games so I'm confident I can improve.

My main playing times are usually around 1400 till about 1900 CST on week days. Sometimes on an off night I'll also be on 2330 till 0430 CST but that's kinda random on when it happens. I want to get into an active community to just do drops or faction warfare. I have only ever played with clan mechs like ebon jags, dire wolf, timber wolf, mad dog are a few I remember the most although I know I had some lights and mediums as well.

I need help relearning what works in the current meta and skill tree. I have not yet spent much of all the crap I seem to have gotten on the ledger refund whenever that went through. I really would prefer to join a clan faction as I don't really wanna start from scratch with IS mechs.

Please reply and send your discord or TS links or whatever. I really want to make some new friends and have some good times preferable 18 and over cause the only kids I wanna babysit are my own.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users