Looking For Clan Loyalist Unit.

2 replies to this topic

#1 MechTech Dragoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 308 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:08 PM

Hello, I've been playing this game since its launch and am still trying to carve out a unit that suits me well. The one i'm with currently doesn't quite seem like what it used to be, so trying to take a look at whats around.
I am 23, and play on the north american servers. I am 100% a brawler/flanker, i cannot-repeat-cannot stand sniping matches or stand stills, i have no problem biding my time for a plan however, and ill mount lrms for the sake of long range indirect support, so long as its not a 12 man group of such a thing. I am looking for a unit containing solid leaders and good shot calling, (don't find much point in being in a silent group with no defined lead, give me comms chatter ;'( ) with a "grind them into the dirt" mentality.

I am for the most part solely interested in faction play, not MRBC or comp play, preferably on a semi-scheduled basis. I am active for a couple hours a day, i am 2.5 hours behind UTC/GMT time, so my active hours would generally be between 2:30pm-1:30am UTC.

I build my mechs around rapid fire weapons and suppression fire groupings, so i spend most of my fighting time full throttle at face value.
For example, favorite timberwolf mounts 2xuac/5, 3xmgs, 2xsrm2, 2xsrm4 with srms set for chain fire. Most targets have a hard time fighting back against the non-stop volley.

I have a large mix of inner-sphere and clan mechs, so i wouldn't be opposed to a merc unit, especially with racs and mrms coming out, but have been itching to give loyalist a go.

Thanks for taking the time to look me over, cheers!

Edited by XkrX Dragoon, 15 July 2017 - 05:12 PM.

#2 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:35 PM

Come by the Clan TS server and try dropping with some of us there. There are several units from all of the Clans there.

STRANAMECHTY.INFO

PW: StranaMechty

#3 Virlutris

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationVery likely goofing off in a match near you.

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:10 PM

Seconding what Jep said.

There are multiple units there who are focused on Faction Play. There are some more who are interested enough to do it, even if it's not necessarily their first priority.

Come on by Strana Mechty to check some of our groups out and see if we're a fit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users