The Haakon Periphery Consortium

Americas

2 replies to this topic

#1 Ragnahawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts
  • LocationAce in RVN-3L, HBK-4P, CDA-2A, AS7-S, BNC-3M, Won Top Dog Tourny.. Those are my bests

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:46 PM

The Haakon Periphery Consortium

The Haakon Consortium is looking to field some mercenaries for the upcoming competitive mode. Competitive mode is not something I want to mess around with when it comes to pilot selection. Originally when we created the unit, it was to slowly gain a player base with a tough skin. Now its come down to this, fifteen days to pull together a group strong enough to take down the greatest players in all of mechwarrior online. [Ends July 31st]

Requirements:
  • 18+
  • Respect others
  • Follow the drop commander
  • Must be Tier 1 or 2.
  • Must have a good selection of mechs (No trials)
  • Must be flexible with builds, ready to change them if asked. Neither I or Panzer are unreasonable.
  • Use steam or use discord to maintain communication (no disappearing for weeks without notice)
  • Have decent time to actually play the game
  • Don't speak up against the drop commander in a match. If you do want to drop call, you may be given a chance provided you can demonstrate in a public match your proficiency.
  • Be willing to put up with unorthodox strategies.
  • Most important of all - Do not dirty our unit.
  • Recommended hours 7 PM Eastern to 12 PM
If you agree to all that then here's the discord. https://discord.gg/zgjBm2N

Edited by BanditB17, 24 July 2017 - 09:11 AM.

#2 Arriak

Rookie

• Galaxy Commander III
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

Hi there folks. I'm looking for a competitive team right now. I'm casual, but decent player, still tier 3, but soon Tier 2. Cheers.

#3 Ragnahawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts
  • LocationAce in RVN-3L, HBK-4P, CDA-2A, AS7-S, BNC-3M, Won Top Dog Tourny.. Those are my bests

Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:39 PM

LAST CHANCE GUYS.

USE THE DISCORD.

NVM. Literally can't do anything. Space Captain is not present. Can't invite new players to the comp team.

Edited by Ragnahawk, 31 July 2017 - 03:43 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users