Steel Viper & Nova Cat Forums?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:41 AM

Has there been any word on whether or not these two Clans will get their own sub forums? Can't seem to find anything. I know that they can't take planets in FP and that their victories go to their host-factions. Just wondering if this treatment extends to the forums as well. It would be nice to see these two Clans grow without having to sift through Smoke Jaguar and Jade Falcon threads.

#2 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:22 PM

View PostBjorn Bekker, on 18 July 2017 - 11:41 AM, said:

Has there been any word on whether or not these two Clans will get their own sub forums? Can't seem to find anything. I know that they can't take planets in FP and that their victories go to their host-factions. Just wondering if this treatment extends to the forums as well. It would be nice to see these two Clans grow without having to sift through Smoke Jaguar and Jade Falcon threads.

I will ask the devs about it.

#3 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:20 AM

I almost feel like the various subforums are not needed now, at all, honestly. One bucket is part of it. The other is that a shared pool of conversation would be a lot more active than several cordoned off subforums.

#4 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 29 July 2017 - 05:36 AM

One bucket, one forum? Posted Image

Unless they get their own territorial claims on the map, I don't see it happening...

It' be nice though...but since all Clans are all part of one Faction now, it really doesn't do much else than separate conversation. :/

I actually miss the days when Clans and Houses could attack each other.

Edited by Commander A9, 29 July 2017 - 05:38 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users