https://mwomercs.com...nts?t=201707war

#2 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 20 July 2017 - 07:59 PM

Thanks. Could you let us know which Heroes will be on sale?

#3 YUyahoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:21 PM

Sadly my unit just decided to change to one of the new factions, due to a 7 day "cooldown" we are blocked from participation...great timing :(

#4 Nightbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:23 PM

View PostYUyahoo, on 20 July 2017 - 08:21 PM, said:

Sadly my unit just decided to change to one of the new factions, due to a 7 day "cooldown" we are blocked from participation...great timing Posted Image

You can still drop FP during the 7 day cooldown.

Thanks for the event!

#5 Kaptain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,284 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:37 PM

View PostAppogee, on 20 July 2017 - 07:59 PM, said:

Thanks. Could you let us know which Heroes will be on sale?

Yeah looking forward to that most of all. Would love a protector and a pirates bane. I doubt I will grind FP (off all things) unless its easy to get a color or 2.

Looking forward to a color/patterns sale in the future.
Might be interested in double XP
Has a war-horn sale ever been done?

#6 YUyahoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:37 PM

View PostNlGHTBlRD, on 20 July 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

You can still drop FP during the 7 day cooldown.

Thanks for the event!

Well thats awesome if its true, but I thought that was the whole point of the penalty, when did this change happen?

#7 Desintegrator

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:11 PM

Oh no - we dont wanna play a Communtiy Warfare event !

CW is dead for many years now - we need QuickPlay events !

#8 Meppoy

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:16 PM

Am I get it right? 100 games for ~2 weeks, it's 7-8 CW games per day. 7 games * 25 minutes (the game itself + waiting/loading) = at least 3 hours 15 minutes per day to get all the event rewards. Man. I'm kind of quite active player myself, but it's look a bit too much, isn't it?

P.S. Still, I'm happy about a new event incoming. And I'm also looking forward for the list of hero mechs on sale.

Edited by Meppoy, 20 July 2017 - 09:18 PM.

#9 KrocodockleTheBooBoxLoader-GetIn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 337 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:20 PM

No participation rewards for clan players? Won't it be hard for IS players to get match score if they keep ghost dropping?

#10 Darky101

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 219 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 09:26 PM

Why release a half backed anouncement?
Give us the details please.

#11 dominikabra

• PipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:44 PM

Could you please please PLEASE put some regular mechs on sale as well (preferably the ones I don't already own Posted Image ), please? Did I say "please"? Just in case, PLEASE!

#12 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:46 PM

So much in so little time and so few posts... I gotta catch up with this! :o

View PostKaptain, on 20 July 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

I doubt I will grind FP (off all things) unless its easy to get a color or 2.

It won't be that much of a grind. You'll only need an average of 8 matches per day, if you put your best effort into it. ;)

View PostDesintegrator, on 20 July 2017 - 09:11 PM, said:

Oh no - we dont wanna play a Communtiy Warfare event !

CW is dead for many years now - we need QuickPlay events !

It's not as dead as you think... At least I know how to get rid of those keeping CW/FW dead. :D
<*presses a button on a remote, and promptly squashes Desintegrator with the foot of his unconfigured LineBacker*>
All we have to do is get rid of those trying to keep the battlefield quiet, right? I do like "Slapstick Humor", as it's called. :P

View PostMeppoy, on 20 July 2017 - 09:16 PM, said:

Am I get it right? 100 games for ~2 weeks, it's 7-8 CW games per day. 7 games * 25 minutes (the game itself + waiting/loading) = at least 3 hours 15 minutes per day to get all the event rewards. Man. I'm kind of quite active player myself, but it's look a bit too much, isn't it?

Hello, Meppoy... I don't think you'll be stuck spending that long. Non-Siege rounds tend to not reach 25 minutes under most circumstances, just like how Siege mode doesn't last to 30 minutes. B)

View PostKrocodockle, on 20 July 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

No participation rewards for clan players? Won't it be hard for IS players to get match score if they keep ghost dropping?

Do you really think things are like that? I've been seeing the Clan side winning and riding along the meter, not the Inner Sphere side. Maybe you should be keeping a better eye on things. :mellow:

And that's it for now... I'll see you all at the Event, and I'll certainly be tracking this thread as things evolve. :huh:

~Mr. D. V. "For now, I got some Forum reading to do!" Devnull

#13 mad kat

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:57 PM

P.S. Still, I'm happy about a new event incoming. And I'm also looking forward for the list of hero mechs on sale.

I said this too at the last event, the time sink requirements were daft then. It took a week to just get three of the pick a prizes! The lucky dips were more rewarding!

Plus why now does it take 2 hours for content to arrive in game after waiting for an hour already for game logs to be updated?

Edited by mad kat, 20 July 2017 - 11:13 PM.

#14 The Unstoppable Puggernaut

• The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:08 PM

50% Sale on heroes (selected) - YES !!!
Another loot bag event - MORE YES !!!!
Pattern unlocks - ....

Ohhhhhh Yes !!!!!

#15 Beaching Betty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 710 posts
  • Location-

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:09 PM

Too bad I hate FP Posted Image

#16 GrimmigerPetz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 152 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Germany

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:26 PM

As someone above already wrote, there won´t be that many matches needed to accomplish the challenge as in quickplay.

At least it´s not split with scouting again. So matches will be found. And if there are not enough clanners around we will change
factions in a few days eitherway.

Let the cbill farming begin!

#17 Kalleballe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:35 PM

You do realize new players will only be farmed and frustrated just like all the other FP events. Those that need c-bills wont get any.

#18 Gwei Loong

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 135 posts
  • LocationHere & There

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:57 PM

Why don't you organize the new players by faction. Make two different drop decks one Clan one IS then ask them to please build accordingly. If you have to run any trial mechs to fill out your drop deck your better off going Clan.

#19 Grinster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:58 PM

10M CBills is the upper cap. Pilots get rewards for whatever they put in. Makes sense. For a lot of pilots, not every match played will achieve the 150points. I would hate to see pilots holding back on the eject button, even though their firepower has drastically dropped, just to keep their match score up.

#20 Jurosik

• PipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:04 AM

View PostYUyahoo, on 20 July 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

Well thats awesome if its true, but I thought that was the whole point of the penalty, when did this change happen?

No penalty never prevented you from joining cw. But until new contract you get no loyalty points and have to do 10 trial matches if you go loyalist for new faction.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users