#1 Mark of Caine

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 496 posts
  • LocationWazan War Veteran

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:28 PM

Hi there.

I've been playing Inner Sphere in House Marik since the start of MWO, and I feel it might be time to search for new horizons.

I live in Canada's NCR region (Eastern Time Zone) and am looking for a good clan unit that communicates and works well together. I'm not really into the whole competitive side of the game, but I do like to play Faction Warfare. I would prefer a clan that's active with a decent number of active players, but I'll definitely consider a smaller clan that works very well together. Affiliation doesn't matter to me. I've always had a slight inkling to Ghost Bear, but honestly, in this game, it doesn't make much of a difference.

Installing Teamspeak or some other software isn't an issue. And my play time will be roughly 2-3 times a week during evenings, but weekends will be the bulk of my availability.

My clan stable currently consists of maxed out Adders, Hellbringers and Warhawks, but that can easily grow over time.

Feel free to send a friend invite to "Mark of Caine"; that's my username. You can also reply here. I'll check from time to time. You can PM me also.

One last note, I'm 43 years old and I know how to aim and shoot stuff. But what I need to work more on is my positioning and working as a team. I'm more of a strategist than a tactician when it comes to this game. I don't have a problem calling the overall drop, but I prefer to leave the target calling and line formations to someone who does that better than me.

Cheers
Caine

#2 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:50 PM

View PostMark of Caine, on 23 July 2017 - 04:28 PM, said:

Hi there.

I've been playing Inner Sphere in House Marik since the start of MWO, and I feel it might be time to search for new horizons.

I live in Canada's NCR region (Eastern Time Zone) and am looking for a good clan unit that communicates and works well together. I'm not really into the whole competitive side of the game, but I do like to play Faction Warfare. I would prefer a clan that's active with a decent number of active players, but I'll definitely consider a smaller clan that works very well together. Affiliation doesn't matter to me. I've always had a slight inkling to Ghost Bear, but honestly, in this game, it doesn't make much of a difference.

Installing Teamspeak or some other software isn't an issue. And my play time will be roughly 2-3 times a week during evenings, but weekends will be the bulk of my availability.

My clan stable currently consists of maxed out Adders, Hellbringers and Warhawks, but that can easily grow over time.

Feel free to send a friend invite to "Mark of Caine"; that's my username. You can also reply here. I'll check from time to time. You can PM me also.

One last note, I'm 43 years old and I know how to aim and shoot stuff. But what I need to work more on is my positioning and working as a team. I'm more of a strategist than a tactician when it comes to this game. I don't have a problem calling the overall drop, but I prefer to leave the target calling and line formations to someone who does that better than me.

Cheers
Caine

Just sent you a message regarding unit recruitment for 07 (Bacon)

#3 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 25 July 2017 - 09:16 PM

I suggest that you come by the Clan TS server and try dropping with some of the Clan units there before making your final decision.

STRANAMECHTY.INFO

PW: StranaMechty

Edited by Jep Jorgensson, 26 July 2017 - 05:12 PM.

#4 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:42 PM

^^^^^^ That!

#5 Mark of Caine

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 496 posts
  • LocationWazan War Veteran

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:38 PM

Yep already in this channel. But aside from 07 and Smoke Adders, it's often empty.

#6 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:48 PM

MoC,

DERP, SPQR, 12BG and others are often on during EST primetime in my experience. You are more than welcome to drop with us as a friend of the Clan anytime, but unlike some of these other guys, we have not been focused on FP for a long time. Still enjoy it but its not something we organize for these days. So, we would be good spot to drop in for QP matches moreso than FP.

#7 Silver Pheonix

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 59 posts
  • LocationEast Texas

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:34 PM

Th 13th Kodiak Guard is pretty active as well. you find on the battle field. We also have a TS channel of our own and webpage as well.

TS Channel: ts01-tx.aspnix.com:2024 no pwd needed.

www.13th-kodiakguard.shivtr.com

Edited by Silver Pheonix, 15 August 2017 - 04:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users