1 reply to this topic

#1 War Kitten

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 103 posts
  • LocationUnder a Cat

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

Greetings All,

Took advantage of the Hero sale and picked up the Hellslinger (battlemaster), it has 3 missile slots. I tend to use srms (ssrms tend to spread too much to be of use to me), and I can fit 3 srm6 without Artemus and only 2 with it. Artemus says it affects spread down by...well it says 66% but I don't know if its -66% or -33% spread. Does Art affect srms and MRMs and does the -5% spread from 'skills tree' affect 'all missiles' or just some.

The text says that the mrms have a 4.6 (i think) spread and the srm6 has a 4.5 spread...not much difference. Having used srms up til now, I am trying to see if mrms (say srm6 x 2 and 1 srm2 against an mrm 40) are as good as srms and if Art will help with the spread. The srms seem to be a tighter group and I would not just like to spread the missiles everywhere as I would just use ssrms. I am trying to put as many of them on one spot as possible. Or would be better off without Art and fit more on the same slots.

Thank you for any help.

War Kitten

#2 MechaBattler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:36 PM

Artemis does not effect MRMs. The skills should. And at least one of the Zeus mechs have a quirk for reducing spread on all missile weapons.

SRMs deliver more concentrated damage. But MRMs give you more reach. Though I've found they can be unreliable for delivering a killing blow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users