Jump to content

All Of These Wolf Units


45 replies to this topic

#41 Gabriel Phoenix

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:36 PM

I can only see some glorious fight up ahead. Its going to get fun. Tau Galaxy have already started practicing.

#42 Gabriel Phoenix

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:36 AM

Devil Dog has join Forces with Tau Galaxy to fight for the Warden Way!!!! WTAU AND SEYLA!!!

#43 Gabriel Phoenix

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:56 PM

Here a Question: Our GTAU Unit wants to do the Ghost Bear Dominion Faction. Do they just sign up for the Ghost Bear Faction? If so will they get their planet which is Alshain or will they get the Asgard planet for NBT?

#44 Skallahelm The Dane

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:39 PM

Their leader needs to apply for the Ghost Bear Faction on the NBT website. I'd recommend seeing if any of the other CGB factions want to join them, since its a large faction.

They well get Alshain, at this point in the timeline Asgard is not owned by Clan Ghost Bear.

(Timeline wise the Clan Ghost Bear has yet to go through the process of becoming the Ghost Bear Dominion, but they control the same territory) your unit could perhaps start that change and pull out of the Homeworlds as the Bears do..

Edited by Mech The Dane, 02 August 2017 - 03:38 PM.


#45 Lukoi Banacek

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:36 PM

View PostGabriel Phoenix, on 02 August 2017 - 12:56 PM, said:

Here a Question: Our GTAU Unit wants to do the Ghost Bear Dominion Faction. Do they just sign up for the Ghost Bear Faction? If so will they get their planet which is Alshain or will they get the Asgard planet for NBT?


And you will have to keep the rosters generally split between the two factions :P

#46 Gabriel Phoenix

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:42 PM

View PostLukoi Banacek, on 02 August 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:


And you will have to keep the rosters generally split between the two factions Posted Image

Unless we have a alliance with them *cough cough* but yeah they have their own players.

View PostMech The Dane, on 02 August 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

Their leader needs to apply for the Ghost Bear Faction on the NBT website. I'd recommend seeing if any of the other CGB factions want to join them, since its a large faction.

They well get Alshain, at this point in the timeline Asgard is not owned by Clan Ghost Bear.

(Timeline wise the Clan Ghost Bear has yet to go through the process of becoming the Ghost Bear Dominion, but they control the same territory) your unit could perhaps start that change and pull out of the Homeworlds as the Bears do..

Ok thanks, Yes that a good idea but for what i'm getting a lot of Ghost Bear unit are not joining.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users