7 replies to this topic

#1 OkiKuma

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:46 AM

Hi mans!

Today I tested new builds with ATM.
I found out that light TAG and TAG do NOT give an increase to speed capture target and accuracy of rockets.

On video you can see the proof, and please try it yourself.

https://youtu.be/tk7_YqfzRAA

Edited by OkiKuma, 30 July 2017 - 11:53 AM.

#2 Bonzai VI

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:57 AM

Tags don't reduce the spread of ATMs. That's intended.

About the time needed to lock in: are you sure you didn't put a BAP in? Cuz Tag does indeed reduce the lock-on time. It works i use it from time to time^^

#3 OkiKuma

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 12:08 PM

View PostBonzai VI, on 30 July 2017 - 11:57 AM, said:

Tags don't reduce the spread of ATMs. That's intended.

About the time needed to lock in: are you sure you didn't put a BAP in? Cuz Tag does indeed reduce the lock-on time. It works i use it from time to time^^

BAP influences TAG work?

#4 Bonzai VI

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:26 PM

Bap enhances your lock-on time. Tag enhances your lock-on time. If you take both you get the bonus from both items.

It's generally the best idea to take a BAP and a Tag if you wanna boat ATMs. (At least in my opinion since i want to get the lock fast and get into cover again)

#5 Throe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:33 PM

[deleted by user]

Edited by Throe, 20 November 2018 - 11:38 AM.

#6 Bonzai VI

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:49 PM

Dude... really? Now i have to correct everything you said...

Narc, Artemis, Tag and BAP all improve lock-on time. But Artemis and Narc don't stack. So it's most advantageous to take Artemis/Narc + Tag + BAP.
Targetic Comps don't do anything. They shorten the time until you can see the enemys paperdoll.

Tracking strength is improved by Narc, Artemis and Tag. And again, Artemis and Narc do not stack.

Missile spread get's improved by Narc, Artemis and Tag. But yes, Skill tree and quirks also improve those. Once again, Artemis and Narc are not stacking.

Stop spreading bull and ask normally instead.

Edited by Bonzai VI, 02 August 2017 - 01:52 PM.

#7 ScrubLord1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:50 AM

@OkiKuma L-Tag/Tag bonuses currently do not affect ATMs. I have personally tested it a few weeks back, while I'm not sure if missile spread is affected, lock-on bonuses do not apply to ATMs. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended but have submitted a report regardless. However, SSRMs and LRMs still benefit.

View PostBonzai VI, on 30 July 2017 - 01:26 PM, said:

Bap enhances your lock-on time.

BAP has never enhanced missile lock-on time. Artemis, Tag and NARC do. BAP doesn't. It speeds up targeting gain time boost by 25% which is the time taken for the paper doll information in the upper right hand corner to appear, if that is what you're mistaking it for.

Edited by ScrubLord1, 03 August 2017 - 04:51 AM.

#8 Bonzai VI

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 05:51 AM

View PostScrubLord1, on 03 August 2017 - 04:50 AM, said:

@OkiKuma L-Tag/Tag bonuses currently do not affect ATMs. I have personally tested it a few weeks back, while I'm not sure if missile spread is affected, lock-on bonuses do not apply to ATMs. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended but have submitted a report regardless. However, SSRMs and LRMs still benefit.

Should've tested it before using it^^ Did just that, so Tag doesn't have ANY effect on ATMs for now^^

View PostScrubLord1, on 03 August 2017 - 04:50 AM, said:

BAP has never enhanced missile lock-on time. Artemis, Tag and NARC do. BAP doesn't. It speeds up targeting gain time boost by 25% which is the time taken for the paper doll information in the upper right hand corner to appear, if that is what you're mistaking it for.

Nah, just derped there^^

Thx for correcting me.

Edit: When carrying both an ATM and an LRM the lock-on time boostof the tag works.

Edited by Bonzai VI, 03 August 2017 - 06:20 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users