So This Is What Their Grand Plan Has Become

1 reply to this topic

#1 Slowth

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:58 PM

So this is it then, Competitive play. After reserving judgement for a month or so, I have concluded this is supposed to be their show piece. Not a patch on last year and definitely did-advantaging the newer players and shifting meta. Funny how rules change DURING the curse of this obomination.

At least last year he same rules, equipment and mechs applied for the WHOLE of the event. Not jut as thy were added. If you didn't buy into a pack (like Mad Cat Mk II) your team is disadvantaged.

Oh and new tech NOW, not in the beginning. Thanks for ruining your own centre piece PGI.

#2 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:33 PM

View PostSlowth, on 09 August 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

At least last year he same rules, equipment and mechs applied for the WHOLE of the event. Not jut as thy were added. If you didn't buy into a pack (like Mad Cat Mk II) your team is disadvantaged.

While I agree the event has been largely mismanaged, it's got nothing to do with mechpacks. If you cannot buy the mech with c-bills, it's not used in competitive play. So, your MK2 example is completely wrong.

Now, what PGI did manage to do poorly is fairly legion, so don't let that come off as a defense of PGI. I'm just saying, lambast em for what they actually messed up, not stuff like that, which is wholly off-base :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users