3 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

For those of you who loved Metroid, the 3DS release date for Metroid Samus Returns is September. It is being developed by MercurySteam.

I loved the game Metroid II: loved blasting things with the ice gun. Posted Image

#2 Mechwarrior4670152

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:45 PM

I am not much of one for most platformers (trouble measuring distances makes things harder that way - thank heavens for the range finders in this game series) but I still have my original copy of Metroid 2.

This will either be really awesome, or really not
Time will tell, but my hopes are up. The remake of the original Metroid was fairly good after all.

#3 Jackofallpots

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 219 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:45 PM

I have my copy preordered and I've played all the 2D ones with Metroid Fusion being my favorite.

The only thing that bothers me is needing an Amiibo to unlock stuff. I don't collect action figures and toys anymore.

Well, physical toys >.>

#4 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:46 PM

View PostKalimaster, on 11 August 2017 - 10:56 AM, said:

For those of you who loved Metroid, the 3DS release date for Metroid Samus Returns is September. It is being developed by MercurySteam.

I loved the game Metroid II: loved blasting things with the ice gun. Posted Image

my thoguhts: MEH

so it's now on 3DS and I bet it will be just on a 2D landscape again. Also that subtitle, is there going to be a metroid: Bob returns, or whats the point of naming Samus in it. feels liek there was someone else using the suit in another game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users