Frr Loyalist Looking To Join A Unit

2 replies to this topic

#1 Anticlockwise

Rookie

• Kavellrist
  • Kavellrist
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:39 PM

I used to play the table top game many, many moons ago. I"m not the best player in the world but I don't piss and moan and always have fun, and on occasion, I tear things up in a game.

I've been known to curse... a lot.. but I'm also capable of keeping the sultry words
I love beer.. and from time to time will have one while I"m playing, but I never get sauced and play that way that tends to annoy everybody.

I"d like to hook up with a unit that is casual, or at least has a casual set of players. I'm not a player who wants to climb the top of the ladder and head the rankings, as I don't have the skill to help a team do that.

I'm an FRR loyalist and will be to the end. No changing houses for this pilot!

Hope to find a group and have good times.

#2 Iron Ghost

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:14 PM

Hop on the FRR TS. You'll find that RSOR and 1STH are active. RSOR is very casual with a sizeable member base.

#3 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:48 PM

View PostAnticlockwise, on 11 August 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

I used to play the table top game many, many moons ago. I"m not the best player in the world but I don't piss and moan and always have fun, and on occasion, I tear things up in a game.

I use a joystick and throttle

I've been known to curse... a lot.. but I'm also capable of keeping the sultry words
I love beer.. and from time to time will have one while I"m playing, but I never get sauced and play that way that tends to annoy everybody.

read my sig...

I"d like to hook up with a unit that is casual, or at least has a casual set of players. I'm not a player who wants to climb the top of the ladder and head the rankings, as I don't have the skill to help a team do that.

our group Iron Serpents has been together since beta, we use the FRR hub and welcome everyone , look for our leader Jjyn.

I'm an FRR loyalist and will be to the end. No changing houses for this pilot!

Hope to find a group and have good times.

our group Iron Serpents has been together since beta, we use the FRR hub and welcome everyone , look for our leader Jjyn.
didnt notice me response ended up in the quote but disregard it , my group seems to be dying
I use a joystick and throttlePosted Image

Edited by Gorantir, 25 September 2017 - 12:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users