#1 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 16 August 2017 - 01:37 PM

Posted Image

We're looking to make a team(s) for the upcoming nbt season. We will be joining unit 2323,4ARM and maybe few other small units to take control of Free Worlds League. If you're looking to join up please talk with any of the Black Widows, Goathill on house TS or send me a email/message(reply here). We will get you added to the list. There is no time limit to adding people. If you see this down the road we can still get you added.

It looks like we will be starting drops here in a week or two. For times and dates of drops,I am not sure yet. Due to the way NBT works we will be limited to what mechs we can bring by what factories we own . Please understand this is a somewhat competitive league. Drop callers will assign builds as to what they need so please be flexible. As we will be working with 2323/4ARM we will sometime be sending players to work with them and vice versa.

Edited by Monkey Lover, 16 August 2017 - 02:00 PM.

#2 Cato Zilks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • Hero of Marik
  • 698 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationPrinceton, NJ

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:07 AM

I am willing if this is still going in October. I will be without a gaming computer for a little while (international move).

#3 JoshuaWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:57 PM

I would join up message me here or when im on House mairks TS

#4 MechWarrior5367362

Banned - Cheating

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:30 PM

2323 is repping House Marik. Rosters are not locked, you can still join.

#5 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Oriente, Free Worlds League

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:49 PM

The Weka (above) is formerly a member of our group, the 13th Oriente Hussars of the FWLM, and has been banned from the game for cheating by PGI. Until his last post above was brought to our attention tonight, we had no idea that he was engaging in this disgraceful behavior. He joined us over the summer and seemed to be a great guy and knowledgeable player. It is therefore truly regretful that he chose to follow this dark path for entirely selfish reasons.

We have worked hard to build a good group focused on camaraderie, fair play, and good sportsmanship based on our mutual love of Battletech and MechWarrior. Weka has abused our friendship and hospitality, and his shame is our shame. We absolutely do NOT tolerate cheating, so, from this point forth, The Weka and his IP are also permanently BANNED from our unit, our website, and our TeamSpeak server.

This former player's behavior reflects poorly on our group and we are embarrassed by him. So on behalf of the 13th Oriente Hussars, I would like the apologize to PGI, the MWO community, and the FWLM for his actions.

Sincerely,

Colonel Joshua McEvedy,
Command'g, 13th Oriente Hussars

#6 SpiralRazor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 03:30 PM

I used to play with Marik back in the early days....does Marik have any associated Merc units that are looking for veterans?

#7 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:09 AM

View PostSpiralRazor, on 26 December 2017 - 03:30 PM, said:

I used to play with Marik back in the early days....does Marik have any associated Merc units that are looking for veterans?

Well they either are not aligned with the Free World League or moved on to other houses/clans.
So if you want a Marik related unit to the FWLM you need to join a loyalist unit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users