Community Created Free And Legal Software/programs For Mechwarrior Online

No replies to this topic

#1 m

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:04 AM

This thread is for, as the title states, Community Created Free and Legal Software/Programs for Mechwarrior Online.

I searched the forums and didn't really find a thread like this so, like the 'Fan Video' thread, I decided to create one.

My program that I am submitting to this community thread is a bit old (made back in 2013) and can still be used today.

It's a Mech-to-Pilot Value calculator to measure your relationship with your mech.

So to sum it up, if used correctly (alt-tab is your friend when using it btw), it can help a new or existing player gauge how well they perform with the mech they are testing over time. I've always found it extremely helpful using it after a new patch, trying out a completely new mech added to the game, a new build, or if I have been away from the game for some time and need to compare my old stats from a previous week.

It can be used for both Faction Play (Community Warfare) or Quick Play, but I highly recommend using it for Quick Play since you get quicker results.

So read how to use it within the link and have fun Posted Image

-Link-

Edited by m, 17 August 2017 - 02:10 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users