Mist Lynx Missing Kill Monitor

3 replies to this topic

#1 CmdrA

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:32 PM

Since this update brought a lot of people to revisit the Mist Lynx due to its delightful loadout with 8 ballistics and new energy hardpoints in its side torsos. I've noticed that the cockpit of the lynx does not have a kill counter monitor.

I haven't used the Mist Lynx since before the new monitors were added into MWO, but now that I'm playing it again, i've noticed its not there in the first place. It'd be nice if there was a monitor for it at the very least because each mech is supposed to have one somewhere.

Edited by CmdrA, 19 August 2017 - 04:27 PM.

#2 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:38 AM

Yeah, kill-monitor would be really nice.

#3 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:21 AM

View PostCmdrA, on 19 August 2017 - 02:32 PM, said:

Since this update brought a lot of people to revisit the Mist Lynx due to its delightful loadout with 8 ballistics and new energy hardpoints in its side torsos. I've noticed that the cockpit of the lynx does not have a kill counter monitor.

I haven't used the Mist Lynx since before the new monitors were added into MWO, but now that I'm playing it again, i've noticed its not there in the first place. It'd be nice if there was a monitor for it at the very least because each mech is supposed to have one somewhere.
it's also missing the additonal armor of other configs

#4 Hawk819

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,624 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:52 PM

Yea, most, if not all of my `Mechs are missing their kill monitors. WTF? Did someone hire back those gremlins? Geez Louise! Plz Fix, PGI. Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users