Looking For A Unit

2 replies to this topic

#1 Talchi

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:32 PM

I initially purchased the game when it first came out, played quite a bit back then. One of the updates screwed it up, and I just never got around to fixing it. I also moved across the country, started a new job, etc.

Since then I have purchased a new computer and just got around to installing the game again. I have been playing some quick plays, but thought I would see if there was a unit recruiting.

I am 51 years old living on the west coast, near Portland, OR. I have gamed for years, not saying I am the best gamer out there, but I enjoy it. I am pretty mellow and am looking for a group like that. I can use all the chat programs as well and have used them for quite a while.

Thanks

#2 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:42 PM

Hey how is it going? The 7th Viper Fusiliers would love to have you. We are a small unit ( 2 active players right now) with a few waiting to drop their old faction to switch over to steel vipers. We would like to one day get a simi large unit going to get heavily into faction play but as of now we do QP and some FP when the ques want to work. I myself, am retired army and my friend is active duty air force. It doesnt bother us if you are the worst player in the world on the best. Just looking to grow as a unit and help players who would like to better themselves. We have Discord that we use most of the time. If you have any questions feel free to message me on here or come join us on a few drops in discord. May you find a unit that works for you.

Hallowone

https://discord.gg/cZAknQV

#3 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:35 AM

A number of us are including my guys (12th Bear Guards) are on the Clan TS server. Come by and try dropping with some of us there. There are several units from all of the Clans there on the server as well.

STRANAMECHTY.INFO

PW: StranaMechty

Edited by Jep Jorgensson, 20 August 2017 - 07:37 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users