Atlas Hero - "big Daddy" Poll

No replies to this topic

Poll: Big Daddy (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we get "Big Daddy" as another hero Atlas?

1. Yes (8 votes [72.73%])

Percentage of vote: 72.73%

2. No (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

View PostThe6thMessenger, on 21 August 2017 - 10:03 PM, said:

Posted Image

Quirks:

MISSILE COOLDOWN: -10.00 %
ENERGY COOLDOWN: -10.00 %
BASE ARMOR (CT): 27.00
BASE ARMOR (LT): 24.00
BASE ARMOR (RT): 24.00
BASE ARMOR (LA): 8.00
BASE ARMOR (RA): 8.00
BASE ARMOR (LL): 18.00
BASE ARMOR (RL): 18.00

Lore:

Following the traumatic defeat left Yuna Cassel devastated after the Battle of Tukayyid. Haunted by the faces of her allies, she had one wish -- to redeem herself. Disappointed by the weakness she felt, she sought the Atlas chassis to fulfill her need.

After the Battle of Tukayyid, there was a surge of technology, and a few of it was hers -- the Light Fusion Engine. Half and half of that of Standard and Extra Light materials, resulted in only half the weight saving of the Extra Light yet only as vulnerable as clan XL engine, and with that she built upon her Atlas capable of devastating salvos at a farther range.

Replacing the AC20, the SRM6 and the LRM20 is an AC10 and LRM10 on each side-torso. One Extended Range Medium Laser on each arm, and two on the center torso, at a total of four provides adequate energy weapons complementing the autocannons and long range missiles, or allowing the mech to stay on the fight long after ammunition has been exhausted. For last-ditch backup weapon is an ER Small Laser on the head, situated in the right eye. And a total of sixteen double heat-sinks keep the mech cool at intense fire-fights. Upon the right torso is a Level 1 Targeting Computer -- a 1-ton heavy mainframe computer augments the fire-control system to automate and speed-up firing solutions.

A single AMS and one ton of ammo at the left arm provides a small amount of protection against incoming missile.

"Big Daddy" as it was known among the remaining divisions of ComGuards, surprising them with an Atlas that could shower a foe with all of it's weapons, at a farther distance, at a faster rate too.

I like the idea of having a laser eye for the Atlas, following the founder's variant, i think it would be awesome if the right eye could be fitted with a laser. I also like the idea of having two major ballistic Atlas, two ballistic weapons, one in each side torso. Likewise i keep seeing concept art which shows a missile rack in each side torso of the Atlas.

The result is "Big Daddy". No doubt that it could be OP, i'm not a balancing guru, but hey that's just an idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users