Xp Cost On Skill Respec ?!?!?!?!

2 replies to this topic

#1 Bonfyre

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:54 PM

May i ask what genius whas behind making skill reset and revert button one next to another, and then added price on specking unlocked skills.I must say that is very nice way of making ppl grind like idiots and especially new players they enjoy when they misclick and reset all ther skill points. Ofc we love to grind XP, especially on something you just spent CB and XP to get.Must say best way to spend my tuesday afternoon.

PS Plz tell that Sisyphs that you have ther working on skill and balanc to go and push his rock up the hill and stops F*cking with the rest of community. TY

#2 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,735 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:20 AM

respec button is really just an angry button in disguise. its not pracical to use it even when you want to do a respec. since when you do you end up only changing like a third of your selected nodes. it is however capable of luring idiots into clicking it and then they spew salt about it being a damn trap. take it out of there. it doesnt need to exist.

Edited by LordNothing, 23 August 2017 - 01:21 AM.

#3 Bonfyre

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:48 AM

It's not a trap just a bad ui design. My issue is with XP cost on using skill once you unlocked them, and i know you have more then enough XP but then whats the point on having it just let su have funn making builds and shooting stuff

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users