NBT MRBC R79T

9 replies to this topic

#1 Geg

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:39 AM

Heads Up All.... I have Left R79T for the Jade Corsair [JCRS] which is Merc Unit that goes CJF for Events.

Discord: https://discord.gg/PcH6SRW
Application:
- Connect to Discord
- Type '%apply'
- Complete PM Application from the Bot.

-----

The 79th Raptor Talon Cluster [R79T] is actively recruiting players for our new competitive team. We are a North American based Clan Jade Falcon Loyalist Unit have many talented and experienced players. We do not require that pilots tag up and join the unit to join our team.

What you can expect: recruits will be evaluated in the following areas. 1) attendance 2)attitude 3)skill level. You can expect around 2-3 scheduled events a week, including practices, strategy sessions, dry runs, and matches, and we ask that a pilot attempt to make at least half of the scheduled events in a given month.

Check out our unit at our website: http://www.raptorgalaxy.com/

Send a private message on this forum is interested or swing by our TS3: r79t.teamspeak3.com (no pw).

Edited by Geg, 24 April 2019 - 07:10 PM.

#2 Geg

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 01:00 PM

Bumping for MRBC S10 Recruitment.

#3 Geg

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:19 AM

Bumping... We're a CJF Loyalist Unit so we are skipping the WC-18. Will be back in for BFW, MRBC11, or whatever the next Clan friendly league is going to show up.

#4 Chados

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...over the Rainbow

Posted 21 July 2018 - 07:16 AM

PSA: These folks are serious. Got an old buddy (Kochevnik Pryde) used to run with them back in the day, and been up against them more than once.

#5 crzymtrbiker

Rookie

• Compie
  • Compie
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 12:58 PM

R79T still recruiting!

#6 Gully D

• PipPipPip
  • The Venom
  • The Venom
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 12:24 AM

r79t not often on? or just some certain days?

#7 7Zebras

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 06:54 AM

What up Gully D! Played with you many times with Momolillo and Enrique. I joined R79T a few months ago and it has been fantastic. We are on all the time and active everyday. We have the benefit of having a strong amount of North American and European players so there are active players on all the time. Beyond in-unit playing, we have many many active friends groups from other units we play with all the time. Hit me up in game and happy to answer any other questions. We gotta start running together again!

This also goes for anyone else interested in getting out of Pug-life drops. Come see about us....

#8 7Zebras

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 09:07 AM

I've been in the unit for about 2-3 months now and it is amazing how much I have learned from seasoned veterans of my unit. There's comes a point in this game where you become competent but know you could be better. There are only so many pug drops you can do before you realize that there are higher levels of play that you are missing out on. Seek a unit that can match your desire to up your game.

Seek the next levels of your abilities.....

#9 ColdStar00

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:13 AM

You guys conduct Trials?

#10 7Zebras

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:11 AM

Yes.