The Jarl's List; A Smart Mwo Quickplay Leaderboard And Player Comparison For All Seasons.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Scurro

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 143 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 04:07 PM

I created a website and database as a project to teach myself MySQL and php. I have it fully automated to parse and update the leader board each season (monthly).

To make the leader board more competitive and what I believe to be more accurate, I've set the weight of the last three seasons to have five times the impact on your score as well as (with help from Tarogato) a formula that reduces your score if you have less than around 350 games.

($AdjustedWeightScore)*(-(1.015^(-$GamesPlayed)-1))

The leader board will be an ongoing project and I plan to have leader boards for each weight class as well as more adjustments for a score system that makes the leader board more competitive.

I also want to give credit for Chimmy for helping create CSS code.

Enjoy.

http://leaderboard.isengrim.org/

#2 PSYB0RG

• Pip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 16 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:25 PM

Hey Scurro - this is really cool, I only just learned about it. I can't seem to find any of my own player stats though, any idea why? Could it have something to do with it being in caps?
Thanks Posted Image

Edited by PSYB0RG, 23 July 2018 - 06:27 PM.

#3 Y E O N N E

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 16,810 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:30 PM

View PostPSYB0RG, on 23 July 2018 - 06:25 PM, said:

Hey Scurro - this is really cool, I only just learned about it. I can't seem to find any of my own player stats though, any idea why? Could it have something to do with it being in caps?
Thanks Posted Image

Did you forget that the "0" in your name was a zero?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users