Account Missing All Mechs (Including Trials)

9 replies to this topic

#1 Mercarryn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNRW, Germany

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:34 AM

So, at the moment a few of my friends are having quite a huge error with their ingame accounts:

http://www.directupl...km7ga9g_jpg.htm
http://www.directupl...kvy4fna_jpg.htm
http://www.directupl...k6fmhh6_jpg.htm

These are just example pictures from one of them. First of all the error at the start showed up, then all mechs on the account ( around 175) have disappeared. Even the Trial mechs are not showing up.
At first I thought that it could have to do with the c-bill account, but as the other 2 people are quite poor, this cannot be the cause.

Right now, they are contacting support for this, but I wanted to know if there are other people with a similar problem right now?

*EDIT*
Furthermore they also have the problem to correctly log into the forum.

Edited by Mercarryn, 24 October 2017 - 09:37 AM.

#2 Jakatan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 210 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:25 AM

Hi,
one from our unit is also affected.
Concerns only MWO

> Another is affected, both sit in northern Germany,. Looks for a regional problem

Hi,
einer aus unserer Unit ist ebenso betroffen.
Selber Fehler, betrifft nur MWO & die MWO-Internetseite.

> Ein weiterer ist betroffen, beide sitzen in Norddeutschland. Sieht nach einem regionalen Problem aus

Edited by Jakatan, 24 October 2017 - 10:38 AM.

#3 A r y a

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:06 AM

Hi,

two guys from my unit are affected (one gave these screenshots).
In fact, they both live near by (about 10 min), but I have no problems. So I am not sure if this is really a regional problem.

#4 GrimmigerPetz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 152 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Germany

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:11 AM

Hiho, evtl. ist es ein Deutsche Telekom Problem. Alle bei denen es nicht funktioniert sind da Kunden.

Edited by GrimmigerPetz, 24 October 2017 - 11:11 AM.

#5 Zarock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Guillotine
  • Guillotine
  • 111 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:48 AM

Moin,

Inzwischen gehts wieder (Mwo Suppport hat übrigens sehr schnell geantwortet ^^) und ich stimme zu, ein regionales Problem konnte es nicht gewesen sein, Die Idee mit dem Anbieter kann gut sein, sind auch Telekom Kunden. Dann ist es ja tatsächlich vielleicht nicht PGIs Schuld ^^

#6 NARC BAIT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:47 PM

cant say I've ever heard of this, but theres been instances in the past, where people using languages other than English, made PGI's code break ....

and you'd think that if it wasn't a problem yesterday, why would it be a problem today .... well, they badly changed a chunk of back end stuff, with multiple unintended consequences, and we know how thoroughly they like to test their code before release to the masses ....

do you guys have any special characters in your user names ? think that was what the last guy who had anything similar happen to him figured out was causing weird issues that the devs couldn't replicate ....

#7 50 50

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationTo Nova or not to Nova. That is the question.

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:14 PM

I encountered this last year and it was a connection issue to the servers.
Logged in one day and not a single mech.
Tried again and had some but not all.
Eventually I tried a VPN service but it was all due to some routing issue to the server.

#8 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 762 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:49 PM

View PostGrimmigerPetz, on 24 October 2017 - 11:11 AM, said:

Hiho, evtl. ist es ein Deutsche Telekom Problem. Alle bei denen es nicht funktioniert sind da Kunden.

Had the above mentioned problem too, and yes, I am T-com customer...
meanwhile everything seems to be back to normal.

#9 Zarock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Guillotine
  • Guillotine
  • 111 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:07 AM

View PostNARC BAIT, on 24 October 2017 - 06:47 PM, said:

cant say I've ever heard of this, but theres been instances in the past, where people using languages other than English, made PGI's code break ....

and you'd think that if it wasn't a problem yesterday, why would it be a problem today .... well, they badly changed a chunk of back end stuff, with multiple unintended consequences, and we know how thoroughly they like to test their code before release to the masses ....

do you guys have any special characters in your user names ? think that was what the last guy who had anything similar happen to him figured out was causing weird issues that the devs couldn't replicate ....

Well why appeared this problem to so many yesterday, we all had the patch loaded for days already.. Also I dont think I have any strange letter or signs in my name, as you can see ^^

#10 GrimmigerPetz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 152 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Germany

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:58 AM

All back to normal. Nothing to see here. Please move on....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users