1 reply to this topic

#1 Artames Frost

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1 posts
  • LocationTx.

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:40 PM

As of late it has been a very disheartening/up lifting time. Hurricane Harvey took 95% of what i own. Cars, computer, house, clothes, kids toys just alot. Miss playing with alot of you all really. The most important thing made it through the storm though, my family. Through all this lose i have had my Faith in people i have never met face to face boosted 1000%. The package i got in the mail from one of my clan mates ( helped by Jaydin a family member and a clan mate) was very un expected to say the least. Here is the contence of the letter that was with that package.

Hey Frosty,

You should find this contained in a care package from me and my family. We were unsure of what you needed so we sent a variety of items for you and your family.I hope ot helps. I know its not much but its all i can do. I am praying everything works out and i hope this reaches you safe and sound regardless if you need it at this time or not. I sent as soon as i was able.

"God is our refuge and strenth, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though tje earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountain's quake with their surging." Psalms 46a

Sincerely

FinalexamweekFTW

P.S. Next time build your house on a rock!!☺

This packahe has helped and i just want the MWO community to recognize not only a good player but also a good person.

If you spot him on your team or the other give him a salute and say frosty thanks you.

#2 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:42 AM

I am glad this happened to you. Gives me hope for humanity.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users