Looking For Unit/faction For Regular Drops

2 replies to this topic

#1 Sixth VI

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:19 PM

I'm looking for an active unit to drop with. im not super particular about which clan (heresy i know) i used to run with a unit in wolf clan but they seem to not be active anymore.

I'm decently skilled (not the best obviously) averaging between 600 to 1k dmg per match, i prefer assault to anything else usually a brawler build but willing to work around the units needs.

on daily pacific time around 5 or 7pm

#2 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:24 PM

When promoting yourself, it is better to not exaggerate.
15594 Sixth VI 106 93 1.14 204 131 1.56 199 296 224 0% 0% 0% 5%
91%

You're doing fine and probably haven't been playing that long, but your average matchscore of 296 almost purely in assaults in the past many months makes it pretty clear you're not "averaging 600-1k" a game (your "Scurro" score of 224 illustrates how much you pad the damage done - the biggest contributor to matchscore -- and adjusts you down based on your playing mainly assaults).

http://leaderboard.i....php?u=Sixth+VI

That being said, keep looking and I'm sure a solid team will pick you up. If you're looking specifically for a Clan team, there are quite a bunch that inhabit the Strana Mechty TS and many keep their own TS, but as many are trying to recruit people, I'm sure you'll get picked up by someone.

#3 Kakia

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 10:21 PM

View PostLukoi Banacek, on 01 October 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

When promoting yourself, it is better to not exaggerate.

http://leaderboard.isengrim.org/

Very informative link. Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users