Looking For Unit

9 replies to this topic

#1 101stBull

Rookie

• The Hungry
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFt. Benning Ga.

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:51 AM

Greetings fellow MechWarrior's, I am looking for a small active unit, just got into MWO about a week ago. Looking for a unit that is on midday to evening time pretty close to the east coast time zone. I have several clan Mech's and want to start getting into FW. Would like to be part of Jade Falcon clan or Ghost Bear clan.

#2 Ximi Prime

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Catalonia

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:29 PM

Don't waste your time with people like these here,they want TS,a lot of mechs,omnimechs,USA players,correct english speaking and a good computer,if u don't have any of these,you going to wait here decades.

#3 Rattler85

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 272 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:41 PM

View Post101stBull, on 04 October 2017 - 05:51 AM, said:

Greetings fellow MechWarrior's, I am looking for a small active unit, just got into MWO about a week ago. Looking for a unit that is on midday to evening time pretty close to the east coast time zone. I have several clan Mech's and want to start getting into FW. Would like to be part of Jade Falcon clan or Ghost Bear clan.

101stBull,

Ghost Tau Galaxy is a Clan Ghost Bear Clan and is part of Tau Galaxy. Get in touch with Clan Hope and he will get you setup if you so desire good sir.

We do not need you to have a god-like PC. If you want to drop with us feel free to join us on our Teamspeak channel: taugalaxy.enjinvoice.com

Have a great day 101stBull!

#4 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:52 PM

View PostXimi Prime, on 05 October 2017 - 05:29 PM, said:

Don't waste your time with people like these here,they want TS,a lot of mechs,omnimechs,USA players,correct english speaking and a good computer,if u don't have any of these,you going to wait here decades.

Someone is salty about not being let into a good unit huh?

Where exactly did you get that rubbish from if not that?

#5 StewBurner

• PipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 95 posts
  • LocationUsually at the feet of an assault, don't step on me!

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:15 PM

If you are not able to find what you are looking for, look at the merc side. You can find many merc groups that don't care about your setup and are looking for more of a good time than a good player and still have loyalties to the clans. There are plenty of groups in both loyalist and merc, check out there websites and speak to them on team speak or discord first. Find out if they are a good fit before you commit.

Good luck and if you cant find your fit, give the Foxes a look.

Stew

#6 Nardic

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:13 PM

Average player looking for a Unit main focus is on IS mechs

#7 Kompleks Ognevoi Podderzhki 320

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:54 PM

I have bad eng. low PC, 36 mechbays, and 16 mechs. I am not see u with EMP, EON, IREX, RCW, 420m, EVIL... Who are you to give such bad advice to new player ? By the way I start playing with Ironclads (TCAF) then WB > IREX. And now I am free player and playing with all powerfull CW units becouse I do on CW 1500 - 2500 DMG on meta with out arty. I can hold lasers in 1 component. I know maps, strategies and many tactics to this maps. Now in MWO many new newbies units. Give chance to this pilot to find community.

Edited by Kompleks Ognevoi Podderzhki 320, 14 October 2017 - 02:05 PM.

#8 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:33 PM

Check out some units on COMSTAR: There's KCOM, BCMC, EYEZ, some EVIL, MS...

Most drop in NA primetime evening, though...midday you might be reaching out towards EU time, and I'm not sure of too many units on then...

#9 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:14 PM

Who the heck are you to tell a person, what they should or shouldn't do? You need to stay out of people's business if you are going to spew that type of garbage.

Bigotry and lies at its finest, folks.

#10 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 15 October 2017 - 05:14 PM

Everyone relax.

For Wolf, seek out Clan Wolf International. They're big, but good.

Or Clan Wolf Crusader, small, but vicious.

clanwolfcrusader.enjinvoice.com

Or Wolf Tau Galaxy, medium-sized, spanning two Clans.

taugalaxy.enjinvoice.com

Edited by Commander A9, 15 October 2017 - 05:14 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users