4 replies to this topic

#1 Knighthawk26

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 131 posts
  • LocationBlack Forest

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:52 AM

Are there any EU time zone units actively playing MWO now?

I'm a decent player (and person) looking for a decent unit that plays EU time zone. I left my last unit only because they became inactive (like many units it seems). In addition to English I can get by in German, Portuguese and Spanish. Send me a TS or Discord link and I'll drop with you and we can check each other out.

#2 VXJaeger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 1,582 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:14 PM

Prob not as I been looking for one for a couple weeks now.

#3 vonJerg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:16 PM

I have quite some luck linking up with other EU players via following TS servers:
31st_Hussars teamspek: phellankell.de (german and english)
Cobra Command teamspeak: rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com (english)

Also there are other units out there as well, like TCAF (russian/english), IDI (english), MS,....

#4 Sjorpha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,472 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:35 AM

I've been wondering the same, i can't seem find a consistently playing EU group since MJ12 split in two. Especially on the IS side. FRR hub doesn't come live until US hours these days either.

Edited by Sjorpha, 17 October 2017 - 01:36 AM.

#5 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:25 AM

TBH I don't think there is any one unit in EU primetime that fields a full group anymore, most of the players that are active in FP know each other and simply message and group up on one or anothers TS.

IDI, CBR, -LAS, A41, 77BW and BOTH are a few I can think of but I'm sure I've missed some. I think there is maybe between 3 and 6 IDI players that are on during the week, Friday nights being our "busy" one with the odd 12 man, most are playing other games or taking a break and waiting to see what happens.

I think at this stage in the games development the chance of there being one, large and active unit in FP is unlikely, best to hit up.the people you know and talk them into grouping up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users