Lobby Warriors 0Nline - We Afk In The Face Of Adversity

No replies to this topic

#1 Kurlon

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 10:50 AM

Comp play is actually starting to ramp up again as groups decide they want in on the participation rewards as outlined here. Teams that thought they had a good spot after the initial push to get into the top 12 have found they're getting shuffled down as hungrier teams duke it out for better freebies.

Unfortunately, the comp queue is not that handy yet. You have to drop everything to sit in it, and even then there is no guarantee others will show up to play. So, to help out I've killed one computer and resurrected a real potato in it's place. If you like watching paint dry, visit https://www.twitch.tv/kurlontv to get a realtime view of what's going on in the comp queue. Low framerate, low bandwidth (it's all the Gateway GT5404 is capable of) so you can have the stream up in a window while playing without wrecking your latency or eating CPU. I plodded through 25 tier 5 matches so my alt account can form the fabulous Lobby Warriors 0nline which means comp chat is now visible as well, providing a little bit of persistent scroll back. I'm also showing countdowns to the big MechCon events, 'cause they seriously need more hype.

Links to popular Comp related forums and discords are on the page, I'd appreciate any suggestions for other pointers to list there. If I can do anything differently to make the stream more useful, please let me know.

If you've got the old KngArtr twitch link bookmarked, please update it. I've switched names to closer match what I use in game to minimize confusion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users