5 replies to this topic

#1 Redimus

• Pip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 14 posts
  • LocationOH

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:36 AM

Looking for a unit to join. I've been a hardcore CJF for since I was a pup and first stumbled across the Battletech universe. Unfortunately, the CJF forum side of this game is rather quiet these days and I am looking for an active unit for faction drops.

Aboot me:

Played MW since I first got a computer 15 years ago as a pup.
Started with Mech Commander, then Gold, then Zone MSN for online play with a Windows 95 with a 56k dial up. Those were the simpler days...

I picked up MW2 Mercs a few years after playing MCG (where beating the game with Light/Medium mechs became no more fun) and fell in love with the MW/Battletech universe.

Played through Vengence, and again MW4 Mercs. Downloaded all of the 3rd party mech add ons that came out some time later. Loved that game...

Found MWO a few year ago. Been playing off and on ever since. Recently got back into it hardcore because I caught wind of MW5 and figured what the hell, here's my money.

Play multiple nights a week.

Got a mic.

Savvy with most mechs. Not big on assaults. Most of my collection is clan.

Still working on skill masteries for half of my collection.

CJF is my isht.

Hope to see you on the grid

Redimus

#2 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:41 AM

Well at least you don't like assault mechs. Bleh. Anyways, drop by the WTAU or TWO TS and give them a shot. You can always post in their forums here. They are a reasonable choice for wolf loyalist. Though honestly you might wanna try a need unit.

#3 Nighthawk513

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 234 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:47 PM

R79T is CJF Loyalist, and is always looking for new people.

#4 Redimus

• Pip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 14 posts
  • LocationOH

Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:38 PM

View PostNighthawk513, on 26 October 2017 - 02:47 PM, said:

R79T is CJF Loyalist, and is always looking for new people.

Signed up on their site, waited a few days, and didn't get a response.

#5 Rattler85

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 272 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 06:31 PM

View PostNaglinator, on 23 October 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

Well at least you don't like assault mechs. Bleh. Anyways, drop by the WTAU or TWO TS and give them a shot. You can always post in their forums here. They are a reasonable choice for wolf loyalist. Though honestly you might wanna try a need unit.

Naglinator, thank you good sir and have an awesome day!

Mr. Redimus, the Tau Galaxies would be honored to have you as a guest if you are interested. Please swing by our TS taugalaxy.enjin.com/home

Have a great day!

#6 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:17 AM

View PostRedimus, on 27 October 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

Signed up on their site, waited a few days, and didn't get a response.

I checked our the recruitment page on our website and did not see your application in our pending or rejected folder. Did you go to http://www.raptorgal...om/recruitment?

If you are still interested in being a warrior for Clan Jade Falcon feel free to (re)apply at that link and our recruitment officer, Tau Sentry will get in touch with you in a day or so. If you want to try something new and go with the Wolves, that is fine too. We will fight side by side against the Inner Sphere and I will look forward to seeing you in my cross hairs if PGI ever does a CJF vs CW Refusal War event.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users