10 replies to this topic

#1 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Oriente, Free Worlds League

Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:34 PM

With the Marik vs. Liao Faction event now live, I've been waiting in queue for over an hour, in both invasion and scout modes, and nothing! Nada. Zip.

No drops.

Do you guys want to fight, or pack it in and "live and let live?"

Posted Image

Edited by Joshua McEvedy, 26 October 2017 - 04:54 PM.

#2 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:25 PM

i hope they come out to play, it looks like the Liao vs Marik fight is the most exciting thing going on in FP. All the other events have been one sided.

#3 stealthraccoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,497 posts
  • Locationnestled in a burlap sack, down in the root cellar

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:36 PM

I’m setting aside some time next week, but settling in for a few hours is tough to make work.

#4 Nicc Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNuevo León

Posted 28 October 2017 - 11:31 PM

I was there fighting... so don't tell me we weren't there.

#5 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 03:04 AM

got half a dozen of invasion matches easy... no wait times ... probably a solo marik complaining, never realized that 12s were passing him all along

#6 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:07 AM

got half a dozen of invasion matches easy... no wait times ... probably a solo marik complaining, never realized that 12s were passing him all along [/color]

Nope. 13th Oriente Hussars. Longtime Marik loyalists---veterans of Wazan I and II from CW Phase 1. We have been wanting to fight Liao for a long time now, but no Capellans showed for the first 48 hours of the event. Now that PGI has changed it, none of our members will be available during that conflict period to fight because of work and RL.

Too bad...too bad.

Edited by Joshua McEvedy, 29 October 2017 - 06:08 AM.

#7 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:25 AM

View PostJoshua McEvedy, on 29 October 2017 - 06:07 AM, said:

[font=HelveticaNeue-Light,]

Nope. 13th Oriente Hussars. Longtime Marik loyalists---veterans of Wazan I and II from CW Phase 1. We have been wanting to fight Liao for a long time now, but no Capellans showed for the first 48 hours of the event. Now that PGI has changed it, none of our members will be available during that conflict period to fight because of work and RL.

Too bad...too bad.

damn ... that sucks bro. We grouped with mercs and loyalists, for the event, and it was really quick then.
Was that in Phase 1 when the NAP was broken? long time, we were hoping to be able to fight some Davions again.
Lets hope Supreme Commander Russ, lets us fight the Feds in a future event, perhaps even in combined forces.

#8 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:26 AM

View PostDanjo San, on 30 October 2017 - 04:25 AM, said:

damn ... that sucks bro. We grouped with mercs and loyalists, for the event, and it was really quick then.
Was that in Phase 1 when the NAP was broken? long time, we were hoping to be able to fight some Davions again.
Lets hope Supreme Commander Russ, lets us fight the Feds in a future event, perhaps even in combined forces.

The NAP was broken sometime after Tukayyid I but before Phase II (I believe) in the summer of 2015 when bored mercs were taking Marik and Liao contracts against each other and stirring up trouble between our factions. We tried to get some some action going from Oriente by raiding Liao space, but got mostly ghost drops, despite TCAF and 4TCR (in different time zones), so that went effort no where.

We ended up role playing the border skirmishes in our 13OH forum, and used it to justify our acquisition of some shiny new CTF-0Xs, courtesy of a Death Commando supply deport on Jasmine.

Posted Image

#9 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:17 AM

#10 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:27 AM

View PostJoshua McEvedy, on 26 October 2017 - 04:34 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Holy Jackson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 222 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 03:32 PM

TCAF showed up this morning. It was fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users