#1 Amatsukaze

• PipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 98 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 28 October 2017 - 07:20 PM

Posted Image

The Dragons Hand is currently accepting new recruits.

Who we are:
The Dragons Hand is a Kurita/Yakuza Merc Company. We are mature group of casual MWO pilots with an average age of about 40 though we have some pilots that don't need to shave every day & others who are drawing social security. We are primarily active in the evening from 1900-2300 EST but we also have some EU members who are on earlier.

What we do:
We primarily engage in group PUG drops but do participate in FW events as well. While many of us are skilled pilots our primary focus is to have fun. We enjoy cutting up & making fun of each other almost as much as blowing up mechs but when we make planet fall we put on our war faces!
While we do play to win & enjoy working together to roll the enemy team we do not take this game or ourselves so seriously that we get upset over a drop. This is just a game that we come together to relax & have fun.

Who we are looking for:
All experience levels are welcome, we are more interested in the quality of your character then your current ability level. We can train new members & help with mech builds & skill trees if needed. We are looking for active pilots who play MWO regularly & have a pleasant demeanor as well as a sense of humor.

If you are interested in a relaxed group that will accept you as you are while encourage & train you to get better we just may be the unit for you. Visit our website & hop on our Discord server to join us for some drops.

https://dragonshand.enjin.com/

Edited by Amatsukaze, 28 October 2017 - 08:28 PM.

#2 Honzo Undertow

Rookie

• The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 12:00 PM

From above: "... our primary focus is to have fun." And fun we do have Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Honzo Undertow, 29 October 2017 - 01:06 PM.

#3 alanely

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 48 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:17 PM

good evening form the crazy brit of the dragons hand

#4 alanely

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 48 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:03 PM

heaven or hell lets rock

#5 Amatsukaze

• PipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 98 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:58 AM

Posted Image

#6 Honzo Undertow

Rookie

• The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 06:38 AM

Looking for a good group of pilots to drop with? Look no further, the Dragons Hand is waiting for you! Come check us out for yourself ;-)

#7 Jon Gotham

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 07:36 AM

I'd be interested in this, been playing for several years now and been a member of two units long term. Sadly both units fizzled out eventually:(
Been playing on my own for awhile and really miss the social aspect of being in a group:( Due to work commitments though my play times are only semi regular. I have 3 days one week and two the next on at eastern prime time. I'm a Brit so on in the afternoons outside those times.
I'm not the greatest player but not the worst either:)

#8 Amatsukaze

• PipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 98 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 25 December 2017 - 09:50 AM

Merry Christmas everyone!

Posted Image

#9 alanely

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 48 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:38 AM

happy new year let this be the year you join the dragons hand

#10 Honzo Undertow

Rookie

• The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 02:37 PM

With the holidays behind us and a long New Year ahead, the Dragons Hand is looking for people who like to have fun and take down Mechs at the knees. ;-)

If you’re looking for a unit for fun, comradery, and even some friendly competition from time to time, then check out our unit. We have a good group of people now and the more, the merrier.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users