Quick Question About Gifting

2 replies to this topic

#1 Akagi Singh

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:23 PM

Can I gift a Black Widow to someone who doesn't own the rest of the Warhammer pack? The player in question is a new guy and just owns one Warhammer 'mech.

#2 Blindbeard the Pirate

• PipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 52 posts
  • LocationThe Frozen Wastes

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:54 AM

The newer mech packs in their FAQs typically read out something like:

Until its release for MC purchase at a date to-be-decided, the Hero Warhammer is only available as an add-on to the Standard or Collector Warhammer Pack.

I haven't personally checked the in-game store, but if it's there for MC you could probably take care of it that way. If it's like modern mech packs, attempting to redeem the hero code would straight up fail without the standard pack at least active on the account.

#3 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 04:53 AM

View PostAkagi Singh, on 09 November 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

Can I gift a Black Widow to someone who doesn't own the rest of the Warhammer pack? The player in question is a new guy and just owns one Warhammer 'mech.

No. The reasoning is the 15 dollar price tag for the hero mech is a fair bit cheaper than the non-sale MC price (in fact many of the MC prices, when 30% or sometimes 50% on sale... come out to about 15 dollars).

Make sure the other party has the minimum requirements. I know it sucks. As for what would happen if you actually try it, I believe you get an error.

Assuming they didn't go with the thing that makes you buy both the standard pack + the hero mech just to be able to gift the hero mech.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users