• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:27 PM

Posted Image

The Alpha Wolves are recruiting!

Who we are:
We are a close knit group of players. We value integrity on and off the battlefield, and strive to be the best players we can be. Our numbers may be few, but every member is trusted and battle hardened. Many of us have come from the ranks of Clan Wolf in the past, hence the name. The Alpha Wolves have a long history in this community. Winners of the MRBC Div-C title from a few seasons ago, we have players familiar with competitive play.

The ways we play:
Our main focus at the moment is striving to become a team well known in the competitive scene. Currently we play in the NBT league. A semi comp league where we control Clan Wolf in a crusade across the Inner Sphere. During the next season, we plan to field a team for MRBC as well, aiming for Div C or possibly B. We drop many quick play matches to hone our skills, and drop in CW on occasion as a mercenary unit.

What we are looking for:
The Alpha Wolves are recruiting right now to fill out our roster for the coming MRBC season. We have enough to make a team, but are seeking more for practice and player rotation. We are searching for players with a eye for competitive play. We need team players, not lone wolves, to help improve our team in every way. If you feel like your skills are under utilized on your current team, or feel as if you need to find a new home for any hope of reaching new heights, we may have a home for you. We expect our players to have a high level of activity in the game.

What we can offer you:
The Alpha Wolves provide a friendly but serious environment. People can be found online to play daily during NA prime time. We offer the chance to practice and hone you skills with us in practice matches, and the chance to showcase you skills in a competitive theater. We have a wealth of knowledge about competitive mechs and load outs and are willing to share with people interested in joining.

Application:
Again, we are looking for players that enjoy the more competitive aspect of Mechwarrior, with an eye for league play. If quick play or CW is all you know, but want to play for something more, we may be the team for you. If you think this sounds like a team you would be interested in, please feel free to send me a message on here or add me in-game.

#2 a s s a i L

• Pip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 09:44 PM

10/10 would MercJ again.

#3 Trixsta

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:35 PM

Hi there,

New player here and looking to play in a more serious/team focused way. I have sent you a friend request in game. Hope to talk to you soon!

#4 Baron Cunedda Kell

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 03:15 PM

Hello,

When you have a free moment, I am interested in the competitive scene...

#5 Adette

• PipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Silver Champ
  • WC 2018 Silver Champ
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 03:08 AM

AW0L is virtually non-existent nowadays, with maybe 2-3 players playing casually.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users