- - - - -

Mrm Overheat Not Shown

4 replies to this topic

#1 Sneaky Ohgoorchik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 147 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:05 AM

Hey, Is there any way to avoid mrm heat bug, when i can't see mrms heat my mech? Like graphic settings, or something. Occasionally it shows mrm heat properly, but for some mechs mrms are always like not heating at all.Mostly its for big mechs like battlemaster and king crab - im shutting down at 50%-70% heat.

It looks like it affects only mrm 30/40 salvos with other weapons

#2 Jay Leon Hart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:53 AM

Could it be you're firing your MRMs with Ghost Heat at 50%-70% heat and the bar moves so fast you don't notice it maxing out at 100% before forced shutdown?

MRM 30 GH limit is 2 at a time, MRM 40 is only 1 at a time.

Ghost Heat limits.

#3 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:31 AM

And if you combine the two, you're automatically punished if you fire them both at the same time.

Or within 0.5 seconds of each other.

#4 Tier5 Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:27 PM

I think it's more like how it works regarding overheating. What you need to do to avoid is not to overheat firing several hot weapons, in particular large missile ones. It's game mechanic, it's not implemented perfectly.

Extra heat from ghost heat of MRMs is fairly small, compared to the huge base amount of his MRM40+30 combo.

#5 Sneaky Ohgoorchik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 09:13 AM

im not shooting more than 2 mrms 30, and i don't have others. Im usually shoot them altogether with everything else in one salvo. I know, that the time for overheat turning off is right. But the heatmeter shows me 50-70% heat.

Edited by RunningAcid, 24 November 2017 - 09:15 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users