4 replies to this topic

#1 Knighthawk26

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 131 posts
  • LocationBlack Forest

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:50 PM

I'm an experienced player with lots of mechs looking for an EU based unit to join. Been playing for 3 years, but my last unit had too few active EU players. I prefer English, but also speak German, Portuguese and some Spanish.

Ideal would be a unit that is organized enough to be competitive but relaxed enough to be fun. Most important is that the unit is active in MWO now and can field 6 to 12 man drops at least during peak hours. I will gladly help my unit however I can . . . recruit / train new players, etc.

So please respond with any suggestions / offers.

#2 Lyons De Flamand

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:13 AM

A41- is a merc division for the A41 unit that mercs around the IS. Our playerbase stretches from the Ukraine to the US, with a focus on FW. Come drop by during EU playtimes at the comstar TS (na1.mech-connect.net) where we have a channel.

#3 Knighthawk26

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 131 posts
  • LocationBlack Forest

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:49 PM

Thanks Lyons, I'll check in on teamspeak with you guys. Anyone else know which units are most active now?

#4 sCOREscream

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 859 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:59 PM

I think 12DG and - LAS are active, both German units if I am correct, both really good.
Additional check the WidowMakers. CWM, Clan WidowMaker, is primarily based in America, but CWM has also a EU cluster. At the moment in main EU time between 8pm - midnight are a lot of our warriors online. We have Warriors from Sweden, Germany, Cyprus, Greece, Great Britain, Austria and South Africa (same timezone). So English is our main language. We are a fun unit, we have in-clan tournaments, a MRBC team, competitive training and so on. Join us on TS and take a look next time, feel free.

Edited by sCOREscream, 21 November 2017 - 03:00 PM.

#5 Knighthawk26

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 131 posts
  • LocationBlack Forest

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:28 AM

Thanks sCOREscream, I will check in during the FW event this week.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users