2 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:37 AM

I don't know how many of you (my fellow gamers) have ever worked as a dishwasher to bring in some money. I came across a bit of trivia quite by accident. Apparently, many dishwashers (people) develop foot problems, swollen feet where the skin peels. The same thing happened in WW I. It's called Trench Foot, also known as immersion foot. Simply the feet never have a chance to dry out, and the problem begins. It can become serious, including infection, even gangrene.

Putting a name to a problem helps, so if this sheds some light on the problem someone is suffering from, it gives you a starting point for a remedy. Good luck.

Kalimaster

#2 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:45 AM

is that still a thing? isn't that mechanices nowdays and these people just fill and empty dishwasher? or do smaller restaurants still rely on conventional dish washing?

Edited by Lily from animove, 27 November 2017 - 12:45 AM.

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,772 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:47 PM

do what they do in the military. change your socks and do it frequently, foot powder as needed. not a dishwasher but i pretty much live in a rainforest, and not the tropical kind. keeping your feet dry is damn near impossible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users