1 reply to this topic

#1 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:49 PM

This new map gives me renewed hope and shows us a glimmer of how much better our game can truly become. Having dropped countless times on Rubellite, I can't recall 2 games that were ever alike! Breaking the monotony and repetitiveness is key in keeping the playerbase interested and coming back for more. Much thought was put into designing Rubellite Oasis.. unlike Polar Highlands which to me screams of a 'rush-job,' Now, I don't mind the open concept of Polar, but to wait as long as we did for that 'map' and then another 1.75 years for another map, it was really quite insulting to the playerbase. I can only hope that it won't take another year and a half to see a new quallity map such as Rubellite appear. If you have to choose between a new game mode or maps, please focus on maps. If anything, improve the game-mods currently on the table, but don't worry your heads about a new game mode. Maps, maps, maps,I keep hearing the same thing in chat.. everyone wants MAPS. Most even want the original maps back which I don't understand why they haven't made a comeback. There is absolutely nothing wrong with brawl-sized maps that don't require you to walk 2 minutes to encounter the enemy. Please consider bringing them back.. Heck, bring them back only during special events.. watch the player base sky rocket, I guarantee it!

Kudos to PGI for their efforts in creating a map we can all be proud to battle on!

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 21 November 2017 - 06:50 PM.

#2 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 12:35 AM

I’m glad that we will have new maps for next year. I know that a full city map is going to be shown during Mechcon and we will have two new Solaris maps (Boreal Reach and The Jungle) mentioned in the production update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users