Could We Get Short Question Short Answer Pinned In Here?

1 reply to this topic

#1 AureliusDean

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • 148 posts
  • LocationWiarton, Canada

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:45 AM

I try not to start new threads, but the search is broken, and short question/answer is somewhere... argh.

My short question was whether or not cooldowns on the skill tree affect how fast a RAC spins up. I saw someone on the forum refer to this, and wanted it verified or debunked.

Happy hunting.

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:26 AM

View PostAureliusDean, on 27 November 2017 - 08:45 AM, said:

I try not to start new threads, but the search is broken, and short question/answer is somewhere... argh.

My short question was whether or not cooldowns on the skill tree affect how fast a RAC spins up. I saw someone on the forum refer to this, and wanted it verified or debunked.

Happy hunting.

Go up one layer to simply "New Player Help" and it is the very first thing there.

To answer your question:

As far as I can tell, Cooldown does nothing to RACs what-so-ever, one of the inherit problems with the weapon to date. It does not shoot any faster (more frequently), rev to firing speed any faster, or anything of the sort.

There seems to be no difference between no skill tree and a fully decked firepower skill tree in terms of the RAC's performance. The only notable effects include ammo and jam duration. Velocity's even a bit questionable.

This weekend I'll do a video on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users