Jump to content

Tharkad Stats


44 replies to this topic

#1 _____________McGoat_____________

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 531 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:05 AM

Only making another thread because.. Damn.
How 'bout them stats, PGI?

#2 Johnathan Tanner

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 865 posts
  • LocationCurrently dodging the pugs war crimes tribunal

Posted 03 December 2017 - 12:01 PM

View PostMcGoat, on 03 December 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

Only making another thread because.. Damn.
How 'bout them stats, PGI?


Suppressed for your own good.

#3 Tarl Cabot

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 6,752 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:19 PM

They will say Mechcon is taking up their time but shouldn't they had already created and have in place something to draw those numbers from, breakdowns, etc?

Or maybe the issue is their narrative they are trying to concoct?

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 03 December 2017 - 01:20 PM.


#4 Davegt27

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,366 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:56 PM

I did not realize Tharkad was lost Posted Image

I thought there was a tie so it would be nice to see some stats

#5 Tarl Cabot

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 6,752 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:25 PM

View PostDavegt27, on 03 December 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

I did not realize Tharkad was lost Posted Image

I thought there was a tie so it would be nice to see some stats

Yeap. Matt set up the event so all that needed to happen was for the winning side to win by ONE battle from the starting point. The initial setup though did not reflect that since he had entered 0, which did not compute and set the default to 27 out of 30 instead of 1 out of 30... It was not until AFTER the event he posted what had occurred and awarded the event to the Clans. The only way for there to be a tie is if the final battle to be accepted happened to push the tug of war bar to the center, the starting point.

My issue is not that they awarded Clans the win, my issue is that Matt/PGI appear to be setting up future Capitol events will be determined by only one battle pass the starting point. If Tharkad had been set it up the same as Luthien (drops worth 1%), the Clans would have won since the IS would have been short 4 battles.

Spoiler

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 03 December 2017 - 03:27 PM.


#6 Tahawus

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:07 PM

Offer to PGI... Give me (and other folks with an analytics fetish, [Taragato comes to mind]) access to the full data, and we'll give you a meaningful report.

#7 Davegt27

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,366 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:14 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 03 December 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:


Yeap. Matt set up the event so all that needed to happen was for the winning side to win by ONE battle from the starting point. The initial setup though did not reflect that since he had entered 0, which did not compute and set the default to 27 out of 30 instead of 1 out of 30... It was not until AFTER the event he posted what had occurred and awarded the event to the Clans. The only way for there to be a tie is if the final battle to be accepted happened to push the tug of war bar to the center, the starting point.

My issue is not that they awarded Clans the win, my issue is that Matt/PGI appear to be setting up future Capitol events will be determined by only one battle pass the starting point. If Tharkad had been set it up the same as Luthien (drops worth 1%), the Clans would have won since the IS would have been short 4 battles.

Spoiler



thanks for the info



#8 Alexandra Hekmatyar

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 771 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 04 December 2017 - 04:40 AM

View PostJohnathan Tanner, on 03 December 2017 - 12:01 PM, said:


Suppressed for your own good.




Let the truth come out!

#9 _____________McGoat_____________

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 531 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:08 AM

"We don't want them to see that IS had indeed won a vast majority of the event, give away MC for just doing a drop and shooting a couple mechs."

Russ to Matt when it became glaringly obvious that the IS "should" have won had there been no tug of war or coding errors.

Tharkad stats, please

Edited by McGoat, 05 December 2017 - 10:09 AM.


#10 Johnathan Tanner

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 865 posts
  • LocationCurrently dodging the pugs war crimes tribunal

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:49 AM

View PostMcGoat, on 05 December 2017 - 10:08 AM, said:

"We don't want them to see that IS had indeed won a vast majority of the event, give away MC for just doing a drop and shooting a couple mechs."

Russ to Matt when it became glaringly obvious that the IS "should" have won had there been no tug of war or coding errors.

Tharkad stats, please

Lol the cover up is real.

#11 naterist

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:11 AM

View PostSam Ael, on 05 December 2017 - 11:07 AM, said:

Still no stats? Smells like conspiracy Posted Image


Posted Image



Posted Image

Edited by naterist, 05 December 2017 - 11:16 AM.


#12 Tiewolf

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 408 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:34 AM

I am curious myself about the event data. If Matt is too busy at the office with events, mechcon etc. the professional analysts in the community will gladly offer you help to analyze the data properly this time. You just have to give us the raw data.
At least we wouldn`t mix up numbers with different base values in our report like in the Luthien stats and give a fair summary of the situation.

#13 _____________McGoat_____________

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 531 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:14 AM

They don't like what I have to say :(

draiocht, on 05 December 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

Greetings McGoat,

In reference to your post in Mechwarrior Online Advent Event:

Quote

"We don't want them to see that IS had indeed won a vast majority of the event, give away MC for just doing a drop and shooting a couple mechs."

Russ to Matt when it became glaringly obvious that the IS "should" have won had there been no tug of war or coding errors.

Tharkad stats, please


Per the Code of Conduct, it is forbidden to purposely cause disturbances in forum threads, such as making nonconstructive or off-topic responses or sending communications for the purpose of causing unrest. For this reason, your post has been moderated.

Further infractions may result in additional penalties.

Please help us make the forums a positive experience by contributing to discussions in a constructive way.

Regards,
draiocht
Volunteer Moderator


#14 C E Dwyer

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,164 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:21 AM

View PostMcGoat, on 06 December 2017 - 06:14 AM, said:

They don't like what I have to say Posted Image

It is a cover up Posted Image

#15 Davegt27

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,366 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:23 AM

View PostMcGoat, on 06 December 2017 - 06:14 AM, said:

They don't like what I have to say :(


yeah I have received the same type of threatening e-mails

from said e-mailer

it was about telling people they don't like bringing back old threads

sometimes its a slow day in mod-vill

#16 Hal Greaves

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:24 AM

View PostMcGoat, on 06 December 2017 - 06:14 AM, said:

They don't like what I have to say Posted Image


WE'VE GONE PEAK ALEX JONES

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Hal Greaves, 06 December 2017 - 07:24 AM.


#17 Doomfist

    Member

  • Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:48 PM

Can I haz stats plox?

#18 Arkham Chase

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:08 PM

But all you'll get us "clanzop" screamed over and over😎

But all you'll get us "clanzop" screamed over and over😎

#19 Cato Zilks

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 698 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationPrinceton, NJ

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:31 AM

Have any of you asked Matt Newman for the Stats?

#20 _____________McGoat_____________

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 531 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:58 AM

Reply from Matt..

Matt Newman, on 07 December 2017 - 09:21 AM, said:

It will have to be after Mech_Con.

Edited by McGoat, 07 December 2017 - 09:58 AM.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users