Any Diamond Shark, Or Sea Fox, Loyalist Units Recruiting?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Tark989

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 37 posts
  • LocationGrayling, Michigan

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:06 AM

I currently have a unit, consisting of myself...and that is it, but would like to join another unit. I would be considered a casual player, I play when my work allows for it. I also do not play FW much. I do not believe I have the skill set to be much of an asset to any FW group, so I, therefore, avoid it.
I can, will, and do help to train any support elements in any unit, help with group cohesion, and can lead, at need, a lance, though I am not much of a target caller. I get a little focused on what I am doing, and do not look at the large picture often enough.
I have been playing "big stompy robots" since the original Mechwarrior came out, so I have a bit of experience, and have been playing MWO for about 6 years now. I have both Teamspeak and Discord, so getting in touch with me should not be difficult. I do not, however, check my messages here very often, as I tend to forget to do so. :P

#2 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:29 AM

You should check out DSx if you are looking for a loyalist unit. Just speak to Charles Sennet and he will take care of you. But if FW is not your thing, seek out Bacon or Diamond Shark Alpha Galaxy. Those are some good options for you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users