Fps Drop

1 reply to this topic

#1 -Captain Hunter-

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:48 PM

Right... i usually don't post in the forums but this crap annoys me to hell...

After years of playing MWO and supporting what PGI threw at me, may it be mechs, mc's and what not, I bought them all for the shear love of battletech *oh yea... I've spent a lot... like crazy fanboy battletech fan $$$$* but this.... this takes the cake!

right.. moving on.. after I patched my game, the frame drops.. its kinda hard to explain but i'll try...

The mech cockpit and the terrain moves smoothly when you look around at 60fps *good right?*
however, the skybox, and other mechs stutters like they're in some wachowski brothers film -_-'''

It drops to 15-30 fps..... i mean wtf.... this happend thrice, rubelite *to which I musterd through till the end of the match getting killed in the process*, polar highlands and grim plexus *I got reported by trolls coz they thought I suicided on purpose in both maps. I went out of bounds while jumping a wall in incursion *grim plexus* resulting in frame drop = out of bounds. The other one is i just exploded near the out of bounds section of polar highlands, and yes i did not go out of bounds -_-'''

the frame stuttered, then boom ... sad Posted Image

I thought i got disorientated coz of different frames of the skybox and terrain, but there was no out of bounds warning, no nothing....

I dunno what's happening to be honest... everything is up to date *including my video drivers*

oh well .... sucks aye? just reporting here what has happened to me...

Edited by -Captain Hunter-, 12 December 2017 - 11:53 PM.

#2 Brother MEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRANDIS IV

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:17 AM

Are you using a NVIDIA GPU ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users