3 replies to this topic

#1 Rubey

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:45 AM

o7 Everyone,
i´m currently looking for any Loyalist Clan Unit, that focuses in FP, since playing FP alone really isnt enjoyable most of the time, and i really enjoyed dropping in 12-Pilot groups with my old Unit, that is sadly not that active anymore.
Time Zone is Europe, and im mostly online anywhere between 14:00 CET and 24:00 CET, but if any US Units play during these times i would gladly join in.
I would call myself a Veteran Pilot, playing the Game since launch (with breaks in between), and having experience in all weight classes, aswell as Coordinated Faction play and Battlecoms.

Currently beeing in deserting period, im open to any Clan

Looking forward to any recruitment offers, and to see you on the Battlefield

Edited by MasterThon, 17 December 2017 - 11:49 AM.

#2 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:23 PM

MasterThon,

The 79th Raptor Talon Cluster does not have a regular 12-Man on during European times, but we are working on it. If you want to give us a try, check us out at www.raptorgalaxy.com, apply at www.raptorgalaxy.com/recruitment, or join in with whoever is on at that time by going to our Teamspeak server: r79t.teamspeak3.com (no password)

Happy hunting,
"Night Lanner"

#3 Rubey

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:43 AM

Yea i already had the honor to drop with some of your folks last week, and im happy to say im propably going to join in as soon as my 7 days of desertion are over :)

#4 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:18 PM

Great to hear! I let our European warriors know to keep an eye out for you since I will probably not see you on. I usually play late nights on the US west coast so I rarely see European unit members on unless they like MWO with their morning coffee.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users