Best Way To Collect Loyalty Points From All Houses?

General

5 replies to this topic

#1 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 December 2017 - 04:15 PM

Hi guys,

I checked out the faction loyalty rewards, and all of them have a level 2 reward of a mech bay, which is achievable, plan to start collecting MBs.

If I start with a House, I have to do probation of 10 invasion matches before being able to collect loyalty points?

And once I am done with 1 House, what is the penalty of switching the house? And do I have to do the 10 Probation Invasion matches again?

Thanks for your help.

#2 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 04:55 PM

The penalty for deserting is 25 percent of your accumulated loyalty points. You do have to do probation for each house. Easiest way is to just sign, do 10 scout matches then play invasion to get to level 2. You can crank out every faction pretty much in a day each (after desertion) of you are just shooting for level 2.

#3 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:55 PM

View Postccrider, on 17 December 2017 - 04:55 PM, said:

The penalty for deserting is 25 percent of your accumulated loyalty points. You do have to do probation for each house. Easiest way is to just sign, do 10 scout matches then play invasion to get to level 2. You can crank out every faction pretty much in a day each (after desertion) of you are just shooting for level 2.

Ok thanks. So I can do 10x scout instead of invasion for my probation?

#4 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:47 AM

Yup, quickest way through probation. ;)

#5 SmokeGuar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 450 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:20 AM

Desertion = 7 day cooldown, no loyalty points. -25% when you re-log to same faction.

That 7 days is major headache if going through many factions. If you are more active in FW, going to level 6 and getting 2nd mechbay might be more effective. If lower activity, then just grab one.

#6 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:56 AM

View PostSmokeGuar, on 18 December 2017 - 06:20 AM, said:

Desertion = 7 day cooldown, no loyalty points. -25% when you re-log to same faction.

That 7 days is major headache if going through many factions. If you are more active in FW, going to level 6 and getting 2nd mechbay might be more effective. If lower activity, then just grab one.

Thanks, I'll have to start collecting mech bays before the next batch of sales coming up. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users