Obstacles And Their Rushin....

35 replies to this topic

#1 ANOM O MECH

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 993 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:04 PM

Ok [redacted] who are prone to avoid shooting mechs and showing the world how great you are at hitting a generator with it's tiny hitboxes and op turret defensers....

An event is coming. Folks will be coming out to play who normally don't. They will want a match to last more 5 minutes and they will want to fight to get their score.

So can we get the [redacted], the Assassin for waves mudafudda's, and the rest of you unsavourary folks to try and give a crap about the community for a change?

Ok so we know that is unlikely to happen, so how about we co-ordinate and perhaps plan out when these guys are going to be on and help the pugglies avoid the ever livin scheisser out of these units.

So we can't name and shame (and believe me nothing is more shameful than units that crush objectives during events against pugs...) but perhaps those that care can share some insight, tips and tricks to help folks out there. Am also going to try and get more CW guys I know to run some smaller groups to help. So if you are a known and decent drop caller, or just a well established veteran of the CW maybe you can drop a line in the thread if you are willing. That way folks could come here and see your willingness to help and be an all round MWO white knight, then add your name to the friendship list and blamo...maybe this won't be hell for those that generally avoid CW.

#2 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

EVIL does not hear your crys...

Had CHEEKIES do this last night. Just couldn't kill them fast enough.

#3 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:27 PM

If it was on an incursion match, then you can't blame them. Play to get it over with because it's lame.

#4 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:53 PM

View PostGrus, on 17 December 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

You talking about the match on sulphur where you guys were using ERLL's and LRMs from the dropzone? so we just dunked it? thats the only one i can think of

#5 ANOM O MECH

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 993 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:28 PM

View PostGrus, on 17 December 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

No, no I am not referring to EVIL. They as well as my unit play well and at times are matched up against random skittles, and they all die very quickly in battle.

This thread is specifically about the practice of avoiding fighting and on purpose as a set goal, end the match in as quick a fashion as possilbe. Last event a four man was trying to force an entire group who just waited 20 minutes for a match to gen rush. Not good for the opfor and not good for your own team if no one in the match gets their match score.

It's just really crappy to do. EVIL despite their name don't do that. Instead they unleash Cheekiez or Palf or V1sor and crush the very soul of pugs which is different and completely acceptable especially since they do work for Satan and all....

#6 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:01 PM

ASH WHY ARE WE NOT DRUNK AND IN TS

#7 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:08 PM

let me re-phrase that, ASH IM DRUNK COME IN TS WITH ME YA CUNTEr

#8 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:46 PM

Also, i believe i posted an image that will stop 99% of gen rushers in MS paint a while ago..........lemmie go find it..

Edit: Just incase ur confused, its a parked Atlas infront of a generator....... they have to kill your mech before they can hit the objective, which makes them have to play the game.

Posted Image

Edited by C H E E K I E Z, 17 December 2017 - 09:47 PM.

#9 ANOM O MECH

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 993 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:33 PM

View PostC H E E K I E Z, on 17 December 2017 - 09:46 PM, said:

Also, i believe i posted an image that will stop 99% of gen rushers in MS paint a while ago..........lemmie go find it..

Edit: Just incase ur confused, its a parked Atlas infront of a generator....... they have to kill your mech before they can hit the objective, which makes them have to play the game.

Posted Image

LULS.... You think pugs can read or appreciate art???

People by drunk Cheekiez really means crack. He's on crack. You heard it here first.

View PostdenAirwalkerrr, on 17 December 2017 - 10:08 PM, said:

Looks like you got new F Tier unit to list?

Naw the guys he's talking about are on there already.

#10 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:41 AM

You know if you can't defend your O-gens and OMEGA for 5 minutes your group is doing something horribly wrong.

View PostMcGoat, on 17 December 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

If it was on an incursion match, then you can't blame them. Play to get it over with because it's lame.

True but since when does incursion have o-gens? :P

#11 TWIAFU

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4,011 posts
  • LocationBell's Brewery, MI

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:02 AM

View Posttker 669, on 17 December 2017 - 07:04 PM, said:

Ok douchenozzles

So can we get the pork aficionados, the Assassin for waves mudafudda's, and the rest of you unsavourary folks to try and give a crap about the community for a change?

No can do, to busy defeating douchenozzle Linebacker rush 1,2, and 3, and the MG rushes. Ok?

#12 ANOM O MECH

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 993 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 09:55 AM

View PostTWIAFU, on 18 December 2017 - 05:02 AM, said:

No can do, to busy defeating douchenozzle Linebacker rush 1,2, and 3, and the MG rushes. Ok?

You see a groups doing this by all means but please fight the skittles. Their unlikely to rush during an event and won't be too hard to stop if they do. Pretty please even.

#13 TWIAFU

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:12 AM

View Posttker 669, on 18 December 2017 - 09:55 AM, said:

You see a groups doing this by all means but please fight the skittles. Their unlikely to rush during an event and won't be too hard to stop if they do. Pretty please even.

To bad was two separate Units doing it, 10 and 12 man. Guess that works for them vs skittles, but we are not skittles and they were not happy.

Personally, don't care if Events going on or not, I play to win the match.

Maybe we should start a list of things NOT to do in CW for the skittles in prep for their eventual clubbings on both sides?

#14 UnKnownPlayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:57 AM

so far in the past few weeks we've had "dont kill all the pugs, take out the objectives you cruel decent pilots" followed by " stop taking out the objectives, kill all the things you cowards" I wonder how long it will be until someone suggests playing football on the crimson strait upper deck with the cars to resolve our differences.

#15 TWIAFU

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:25 AM

View PostUnKnownPlayer, on 18 December 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

so far in the past few weeks we've had "dont kill all the pugs, take out the objectives you cruel decent pilots" followed by " stop taking out the objectives, kill all the things you cowards" I wonder how long it will be until someone suggests playing football on the crimson strait upper deck with the cars to resolve our differences.

So, don't kill your enemy, don't collect for objectives, don't destroy bases.

This mean to keep all those in their safe places where delicate feelings won't be hurt one way or the other, we can only walk around the map til time runs out in ties.

FUN!

#16 ANOM O MECH

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 993 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:49 AM

View PostTWIAFU, on 18 December 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

So, don't kill your enemy, don't collect for objectives, don't destroy bases.

This mean to keep all those in their safe places where delicate feelings won't be hurt one way or the other, we can only walk around the map til time runs out in ties.

FUN!

Holy crap...This is really simple.

Don't be a giant dbag and objective rush pugs during the event.

Kill them all mercilessly if you like.

Try and be a part of the community however and not actively go out and deny folks a fight.

No one of coarse can force you to fight and win that way of coarse.

Would be nice if during the holidays there weren't units actively pushing through games as quickly as possible.

Don't know if you are part of a group that says f it, no one gets to fight.

If you are I will track you and help pugs avoid fighting you so they can get fights.

If they don't make it fighting, that's on them.

#17 ANOM O MECH

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 993 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:07 PM

View PostUnKnownPlayer, on 18 December 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

Yeah, well in this particular thread I am asking for folks who might be willing to help out.

I am asking you to use your head.

Don't think it is unreasonable to ask folks to fight it out when you know during this event the seals will be out in force.

Kill the heck out of em. Farm them, whatever. Just try to give folks a chance to earn some bags.

If this very idea of fighting it out, is somehow offensive to you and your sensibilities I don't know what to say.

If you are wholly uninterested in chipping in or perhaps leading a group of pugs than this thread really isn't for you anyways.

#18 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:11 PM

"Pork Spuds"...?

#19 Charles Sennet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • Hero of Diamond Shark
  • 387 posts
  • LocationCurrently obscured by ECM

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:13 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 17 December 2017 - 08:40 PM, said:

lol

If you are going to play like that on Sulfer and then lose, well guess what? You deserve it.

We had the Pork Spuds last night - defending against us on Sulferous - After wave one - RUN OUTSIDE THE GATE and hide (using scanner sweep) for 10mins to avoid fighting as, quote, "we were wasting their time" by attacking/fighting rather than objective rushing like they do.

Absolutely pathetic pieces of crap. But when that is what you get when you build a "elite" unit full of nothing but T5 players.

Wow, that's a new low. Why play the game then?

#20 McGoat

Banned -Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 629 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:20 PM

Just like the folks that forced us to climb the wall while defending on Emerald - they didn't open the gate (opposite and just one guy) until after our Annis and Cyclops were over the wall or were vertical at an astounding 13kph. Then - they still hid, with the last mech being shutdown in the trees near the water.

Hurray. Such a monumental waste of time. If that is how you will play, why not just eject out of all 48 of your mechs? It's much faster.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users