Posted Image

#2 NARC BAIT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 December 2017 - 06:30 AM

yeah, looks nice ... but .... how often do you have someone over at your house, and be like, check out the insides of my pc ... instead of, checkout whats on my screen ... whats it made out of ? something that transfers heat, or traps it in ...

at least if your pc is ever stolen, you'll be able to identify it easily from pictures...

#3 Bill Lumbar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • 2,073 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 05:46 AM

View PostNARC BAIT, on 24 December 2017 - 06:30 AM, said:

yeah, looks nice ... but .... how often do you have someone over at your house, and be like, check out the insides of my pc ... instead of, checkout whats on my screen ... whats it made out of ? something that transfers heat, or traps it in ...

at least if your pc is ever stolen, you'll be able to identify it easily from pictures...

I don't know about his PC.... but mine is hung on the wall...... so my insides are exposed. Even with the new 35" Agon ultra wide gaming monitor sitting on my desk, my custom wall mount Case and PC are normally the first thing people notice.... lol, must be the hard line water cooling. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#4 NARC BAIT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 25 December 2017 - 04:54 PM

yes Bill, but, most of us dont have their pc's set up as an art piece on the wall .... :P

#5 Internal Obedience XIII-omega

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 235 posts
  • LocationHPG LXXIII-omega

Posted 25 December 2017 - 10:20 PM

@Bill, i'll post pics when im done. I'm now leaning to hard tubing as my case is fairly large and i dont think flex tube would look nice. But i have quite a bit to go. I was dry fitting most parts just to see what it would look like. For now, the doors are shut tight Posted Image

#6 Bill Lumbar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • 2,073 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 04:25 PM

View PostInternal Obedience XIII-omega, on 25 December 2017 - 10:20 PM, said:

@Bill, i'll post pics when im done. I'm now leaning to hard tubing as my case is fairly large and i dont think flex tube would look nice. But i have quite a bit to go. I was dry fitting most parts just to see what it would look like. For now, the doors are shut tight Posted Image

Learning to do Hard lines is a ***** if you have ocd like me....but man, i have built so many water loops with soft lines, and even this first go with hard lines just blows it away! experiment with it, buy extra hard lines, trust me.... double what you think you need, and don't look back. I bought just the amount I needed.... doesn't cost that much for hard line tubes. Go big, or go home. Posted Image Posted Image

#7 Internal Obedience XIII-omega

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 235 posts
  • LocationHPG LXXIII-omega

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:30 PM

Ya i figured i would buy extra just in case. I do plan to experiment and plan out how i wanna it to look. And yes, i do tend to have a bit of OCD in me Posted Image

#8 NARC BAIT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 December 2017 - 08:04 AM

MW:OCD ...

Edited by NARC BAIT, 27 December 2017 - 08:04 AM.

#9 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 02:32 PM

now glue a bottleneck to the CPU
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users