A Long Time Pug Player Ready To Join Frr

6 replies to this topic

#1 Wolf of Odin

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:04 AM

I am a long time PUG player looking to expand into faction play and I want to do my part for FRR.

#2 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:33 AM

What are your most commonly-used Mechs and loadouts?

#3 Wolf of Odin

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 11:49 AM

I have spent a lot of time in clan mechs, primarily the Hellbringer (x2 Hvy Lrg and x4 ER Med) and the Arctic Cheetah (x6 er sml). I am currently working on my IS drop decks, at this moment Warhammer 6r(s) with x2 lrg Pulse and x4 ER Med and a Bushwacker HR with 1 Lrg Pulse, x3 Mef Pulse and x3 MGs. If you have suggestions for other IS Mechs let me know along with the build

Edited by Wolf of Odin, 24 December 2017 - 11:50 AM.

#4 Ignatius Audene

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:38 PM

So. What are u looking for? Advice? Builds? Drop Deck? Unit? FRR Hub is a good place to Start.

#5 Endurance2012

• Pip
  • Löjtnant II
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:51 PM

cold maps are for you

#6 Tank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:40 PM

Welcome to Woden Space Longboat brother. Expect bumpy ride, we don't use reverse thrusters on entry.
So you better be like this guy:

I would like to direct you to play with Sons of Odin: https://mwomercs.com...9-sons-of-odin/

Best guys in my expirience if you wish for team expirience.

#7 Iron Ghost

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:23 AM

You're best off getting on the FRR TS hub and dropping with various units to find one you like. Although I am currently with Sons of Odin, I find that a decent chunk of the unit are solo droppers. SO used to be one of the largest FRR units capable of fielding 2-3 12 man groups, but we're a ghost of our former self. There are some who you'll find on TS, but mostly during EST, which is not when I am most active. If you're looking for an active unit, I recommend either RSOR (Rasalhague Special Ops Regiment) or 1stH (1st Hussars). If you prove yourself elite, you could join MJ12 or ISEN.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users