9 replies to this topic

#1 Poopaw

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNottingham, England

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:26 AM

hi, mature uk based player looking for a unit, ive played the game for a couple of years but only ever in quickplay,, which can get a bit tiring playing by yourself all the time.

#2 UrbanCognito

• Pip
  • Go-cho
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:42 AM

Hey Saikano, do you have TeamSpeak? If you get on the units TeamSpeak you'll be able to see what units are a good fit.

A41 are a friendly Euro based unit, good bunch of lads and lassies - https://a41.enjin.com/

IDI are primarily British, just don't tell them I sent you or they'll leg you out of friendliness - http://idi.enjin.com/

HHPG are primarily Euro, though I believe they are Clan Merc at the moment.

Good luck!

#3 sCOREscream

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 859 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:55 AM

CWM has a lot EU and UK pilots, if you like take a look at widowmakers.com. We switch every 2 weeks between IS and CLAN contracts. If you prefer Davion, take a look for C4. O7 saikano1

#4 quantaca

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:54 AM

seems like you have plenty of options, ran into a41 a few times in faction play during the stockingstuffer event, at the very least i can say that they are organised can't say anyhting about actual performance because it just have been too many games in a short time and well i mostly play late EU to mid US time so never ran into a really big group, but if you'd pressure me i'd say they are at the very least decent and probably better than that.

the other units (IDI HHPG CWM) i know of but can't tell you anything about them, well nothing recent anyway (returned a month or 2 ago after a year+ break so there are some gaps).

if you are interested in (organised) faction play there is alway's (MS) http://www.mercstar.net/ use the TS link on the right side not discord and you can also check out all the other units that drop on the comstar TS, atm (MS) is a bit lacking in EU players so it will depend upon wich hours you actually play, but then again if we never recruit EU players that problem will never get solved Posted Image (that being said we have an 8 man running right now, but it is a holiday weekend ...)

edit.
just looked at the A41 roster, and they have some very good players over there (TWIAFU to start with), cant go wrong with them

anyway, good hunting

Edited by quantaca, 01 January 2018 - 10:02 AM.

#5 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 01 January 2018 - 10:46 AM

As much as I would love to put us out there IDI is pretty inactive and we are more or less back to the core founder members. However someone is usually playing daily and we are currently Davion Loyalist for what it's worth, feel free to throw myself, Tacorodwarrior or Eklektikos a Friends Request if you are looking for an extra body to group up with.

#6 Lyons De Flamand

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 146 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:32 AM

More than bothering with the website and stuff, come drop with the asylum inmates of A41 on the comstar TS. na1.mech-connect.net . That way we can get to know each other and see if we're a good fit. Catch you around!

#7 P H O T O N

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wild Dog
  • Wild Dog
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 11:50 PM

View Postsaikano1, on 01 January 2018 - 08:26 AM, said:

hi, mature uk based player looking for a unit, ive played the game for a couple of years but only ever in quickplay,, which can get a bit tiring playing by yourself all the time.

I have just set up a Discord server and unit [-UK-] for UK-based players. Come hang out!

https://discord.gg/weKK3RzSNq

Edited by Titan Prometheus, 20 December 2021 - 11:53 PM.

#8 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 21 December 2021 - 12:12 AM

View PostTitan Prometheus, on 20 December 2021 - 11:50 PM, said:

I have just set up a Discord server and unit [-UK-] for UK-based players. Come hang out!

https://discord.gg/weKK3RzSNq

... please see when the last post in the thread was. Necroposting makes the moderators annoyed, you won't like them whent they're annoyed.

#9 P H O T O N

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Wild Dog
  • Wild Dog
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 09:12 AM

View PostHorseman, on 21 December 2021 - 12:12 AM, said:

... please see when the last post in the thread was. Necroposting makes the moderators annoyed, you won't like them whent they're annoyed.

Thanks for the message Horseman. I hope they don't get annoyed!

#10 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 12:18 AM

The Gravedigger IS annoyed and smashes this thread!

Posted Image

Thread closed. Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users