#1 Pilotasso

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 365 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 10 January 2018 - 01:57 PM

Hi,

Just reporting that for over a week now I have been experiencing heavy stuttering, failed hit detection issues and mech teleportation across the maps due to lag spikes during any type of match, Faction or quick play. In prime time it gets unplayable to the point I am forced to quit. I thought it was the event, but now that it is over the problems persist so I ruled that out. So what now?

My experience before this time was pretty much nominal at any time of the day.

#2 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:52 PM

You may need to reduce your graphics settings. (missiles and RAC fire can really bog down the system if you have almost anything set to anything above low)

#3 Pilotasso

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 365 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:20 AM

I got a 1080ti on a R7 1700x @4ghz and a SAMSUNG 960 EVO 1GB 32GB of RAM I built last may.
And why should it be causing issues just in the last few days?

Edited by Pilotasso, 11 January 2018 - 10:22 AM.

#4 A Vieira

• PipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 56 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:47 PM

Hi, I seem to be having exactly the same issue, started about a week ago. Only late at night is seems to get anywhere near playable. Even matches on european servers are afected.
I see you're from Portugal too, so maybe something from out country/provider network? Anyone else from Europe with this kind of problem?

#5 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:37 PM

Yeah, that makes it sound like an ISP problem... Maybe the cable running to your home is old, and got a little moisture into it. That can 100% cause the problems you're reporting. As can your ISP throttling your connection. (or it may be their connection to another ISP that you have to route through to connect to the server being overloaded, that is also a very common occurrence)

Edited by BTGbullseye, 12 January 2018 - 10:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users