Thunderbolt 9Se(C) Builds?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Tersival

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:59 AM

Any reliable builds for the 9SE(C) out there?

I enjoyed and skilled out my Tdr-9S and thought I'd try the 9SE(C), for the chassis bonus, but didn't think through the much less impressive hard point placements.

Edited by Tersival, 09 January 2018 - 06:08 PM.

#2 Audacious Aubergine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:26 PM

Aside from just using it as-is out of the box (you have to be very hit and run with it, protect your left side at all cost for obvious reasons and never stop moving) all I can really think of is something like TDR-9SE(C)
To be honest this isn't a fantastic build either and if you're going to run this then you might as well get the Grasshopper champion and put the same weapons on better/higher torso mounts, but anyway

#3 Steel Raven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 09:46 PM

The TDR-9SE(c) was popular optimize build awhile ago before the Warhammer, Marauder and Roughneck showed up. The stock loadout easily overshadowed in the firepower department now but it's still has great Hitboxes and as a support mech, you can chain fire those LPLs almost all day. You can always try SRMs or MRM for a change of pace.

#4 Tersival

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:55 AM

Thanks for the tips.

I couldn't afford the XL 300, but I had an XL 290, so I switched to a similar build.

4 ERLL
AMS +2t ammo (i hate missiles incoming)
7 double HS

With a top speed of 72/48, I can move around to firing positions pretty well and have gone from hating the 9SE(C) to enjoying it.

Huge improvement!.

#5 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,060 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:08 AM

285 STD, endo, 19 DHS, 2x LPLAS, 3x mlas.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users