- - - - -

Do In-Game Bundles Cycle?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Gallius

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:53 PM

I'm curious about the in-game store 'mech bundles; the ones where you get a Hero, a Champion, a basic chassis, 30 day premium time, and 3 mech bays for 50% off. For any veterans out there, do these cycle to different 'mechs over time? Do they ever go away entirely?

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:57 PM

As far as I know, nope and nope.

Admittedly, the bundles kinda stopped getting made after PGI shifted marketing strategies to the pre-order 3-pack, with separate collector edition, separate hero, etc.

They've never been retired, so they will not go away. (Bundles also include some cockpit decorations).

As far as I know, they should all be there. But we probably won't see new ones because of the new pre-order setup (where before only some mechs would pre-order and it'd be a set of four mechs at a time; now they do one for each mech).

#3 Gallius

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:19 PM

All right, thanks for the reply; it was very helpful. I noticed the Locust bundle was an incredibly good deal if you were planning to buy a month of premium anyway, so I wanted to know if it was better to pull the trigger now in case it vanishes or wait until I'm sure I want more premium time. Looks like the later.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users