A Short Story Of The Piranha.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Trenchbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:09 PM

(I already posted this in the last patch notes-I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but not too sorry. I'm too proud of it to be that upset.)

The bowels of Mechwarrior Online churned-a new creation was to be born. The sounds of gears-oiled by the flesh and blood and cash of unwitting pawns-reflexively turned, creating and designing a new machine, one to punish the slow, the stupid, the cranky.

With a retch-inducing heave, a impure and tainted sound,the great metal-and-flesh Sphincter of Mechwarrior Online splayed open-sticking for a moment to the creation, the unholy image of prolapse disgustingly apparent. A small creature-premature, covered in oil and organic birthing fluids-quivered, the ichor dripping off in globs of slime.

The creature stirred. It stood-unsteadily at first, slowly rising to two-toed feet. A mouth agape, ruby-red and reflective materials inside; Two thin, straight lines were the eyes of this morbid creature. Multiple weapons ports dotted the front of the machine; Each a high-caliber machine gun, developed to tear apart components in seconds. And then-it spoke.

Softly at first. "Piiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr..."

"Rrrrrr...."

"Rraaaaaanhhhhhhhaaaaaa".

It glanced around, raising its arms above its head, as the crowd of Mechwarriors gazed upon it, bowing-some cried, some laughed, some had unmoving glares of hatred and said nothing. And it cried out a new sound-alien and incomprehensible, the noise was slowly turned into an identifiable language. All the Piranha said, was one bone-chilling sentence.

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, NORMIES GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!"

Edited by Catten Hart, 26 January 2018 - 07:09 PM.

#2 ZnSeventeen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 334 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 07:31 PM

Piranha poetry. I approve.

On an aside, I am also a Huntsman enthusiast. Favorite mech in the game, both visually, and to play.

#3 Red Plague

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 61 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationkapuskasing

Posted 26 January 2018 - 08:41 PM

I like it good stuff Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users